No announcement yet.

Sack Hughes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's human nature for fans to be worried, when their team is languishing at the bottom of the league, winless, shipping goals to Swansea, Norwich, Reading and West Ham (all teams we should be able to compete with at the very least), has invested in 12 players from clubs including Man Utd, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid.
    I accept Rome wasn't build in a day, injuries happen, players have off days.

What I find TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE is that players go on to the field and don't seem to be fired up or motivated. WHY AREN'T THEY?
    I thought the job of a manager was to get the best out of the people you are managing in any profession.
    Tactically, I'm also concerned. If the so called weaker teams, play with 3 physical players in the middle of the park, why are playing with 2 players, who have good skills but physically outnumbered? Why play SWP when Hoilett been playing well?

I WASN'T TOO CONCERNED BEFORE LAST NIGHT BUT I AM NOW

Comment

• Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
      3 matches? bullsh*t. We've gotta stick with hughesy whatever happens. JAN transfer window will see the remaining positions covered but need to get through this patch without a 1st choice stable back 4 along with m'bia needing time to settle which with our obvious weakness at the back at the moment already must be hard! feel sorry for sparky actually, he inherited a woeful squad but kept us up and has had to build a whole new squad which still isnt enough now due to how poor the setup has been for years! it too was obvious that he struggled to sign alot of the players he wanted due to us bein crappy old QPR who? leaving us still with senior players past it or no way good enough. long live sparky! best thing QPR have done for years gettin MH on board imo & it's gettin there. The road is a long one with 32 games to go. faith!
      agreed. sacking hughes simply isn't the answer right now. the answer is fixing the tactics and identifying our best starting XI and the best positions for each of the individuals within that starting XI. that is the priority. boardroom/dressing room unrest and sackings are not the priority right now.
      come on you r's!

Comment

• Hughes seems to have a problem countering the opposition's tactics and is too slow to respond to problems. I can't believe he didn't start with Hoilett, why it took him so long to get Diakite on, and why Taraabt didn't come on sooner.

He seems too one-dimensional for my liking.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          I think the sooner the board sack him the better, while there is still time to get the season back on track for us and maybe, just maybe, avoid relegation.
          3 big problems with that:

1) Whoever you bring in may not fancy the players we already have. What do you do then? Have another major overhaul and spunk even more millions? As it is we have used 45 players since our promotion - by far and away more than any other team.

2) Hughes has brought in an entire backroom team who would probably leave with him - Niedweski, Rigg, Hitchcock, Bowen, Roden and Hodges, all of whom are working on the entire infrastructure of the club. Theyre all on contracts, so even more money spunked.

3) The inevitable further instabilty it would create.

Comment

• i liked sparky as for me he proved he was a good manager at every club he's been at . i also liked everything hes been putting into place at qpr behind the scenes.
            so im dissapointed hes been unable to do it on the pitch but he has to take full responsibility for it though.

hes had all the time ( not just 6 games as some have tried to say) to get his tactics right on the training ground. had all the funding hes wanted. but hes put together a bunch of old crocks and misfits who clearly dont know what there doing.

im hearing weve got a few injurys but even when they come back it wont change much. as bosingwa, trore, anton, dyer,fabio all cant defend. it was clear at man city last season we needed to sort our defence out but instead he went out and tried to buy about 10 midfeilders.

hes tactically been shown up by other managers.been consistanly playing players out of position, gave the captaincy to some 1 that cant open his mouth. and made some absolute shocking decisions regarding starting line ups. im still trying to understand how hes left our best player on the bench last nite.

hes brought the pressure down on himself now and so if he gets sacked its hes own fault and has no one else to blame.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              Do we need more players? Well, Johnson is crocked, we're short of strikers anyway, and we're short in defence, so I'd say yes we do.

Good post. Our squad is still too thin.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• the west ham game marked the beggining of the end for hughes. just counting down the games until hes gone now.

Comment

• I hope you´re wrong, but I wonder if he has lost the dressing room? Just a feeling.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• If I was in charge we would never be in a relegation battle!
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• hughes...................stay or go???...........yes or no?

yes!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Yes what?
                        Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

• Now I'm almost certain someone has got hold of FActo's login details.

There is already a poll up asking the same question.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ue-gut-feeling
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• I see Sky sports just happened to be at the golf course today where Redknapp was having a game. They asked him about QPR...

Comment

• I saw that earlier, he got asked about 3 jobs. Said he'd never go to the other two, but all he said about QPR is no one has talked to him. I reckon he fancies it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Will M View Post
                                I saw that earlier, he got asked about 3 jobs. Said he'd never go to the other two, but all he said about QPR is no one has talked to him. I reckon he fancies it.
                                Yeah I reckon that too, and you know that if it does happen we will suddenly be well liked amongst the media again.
                                He's circling around for someone's job that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X