Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Holloway's fault BUT he should quit now !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I don't care about past managerial records - for me, it's all about the fit between club and manager.

A successful manager at one or two other places can still struggle to do anything at a club if he doesn't fit in there.
    In which case, if the board deemed Zola to be the right fit for us, would you be okay with that?

Hypothetical, just intrigued whether your view would differ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
      No, it starts with "banter" but It does always end With People having a dig at each other and all of a sudden a QPR win like the crucial win on tuesday end up in a row instead. A Kindergarten row, in fact.
      If you wasn't an elderly lady, I'd be giving you a mouthful. Stan has done the right thing by bringing up this classic. Be careful Shania because we could quite easily attack your anti olly-washington posts too. Nice that you stand with the knee jerkers!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        If you wasn't an elderly lady, I'd be giving you a mouthful. Stan has done the right thing by bringing up this classic. Be careful Shania because we could quite easily attack your anti olly-washington posts too. Nice that you stand with the knee jerkers!
        We?? lol. Are you two threating me?
        Last edited by Shania; 23-02-2017, 09:11 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Claudio Raneri is looking for a job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            So Paul Clement or Gary Rowett weren't better options than Ollie then Pinkie? Or Mark Warburton? Or even Neil Warnock who has single handedly taken Cardiff from relegation candidates to play-off hopefuls?

I know you love Ollie and I'm probably wasting my breath. But winning 2 games on the bounce don't make him the perfect manager. Yeah, he's doing a good job, but there were definitely better options out there if we'd had the conviction and budget to get them!
            Was going to reply but jeems has done it perfectly for me lol
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              How many good managers (on paper) have come to Rangers an been rubbish? Talk of Clement, Rowell etc. are interesting but who knows what they would have done here.
              Precisely mel and most likely everyone of those would of failed!

Comment

• I have a sudden craving for a pint and a pie.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• What a cringey thread started by one of the usual suspects!! LOL

Comment

• ..started in December and dragged up again to create some bullying.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      we could quite easily attack
                      attack? Comedy gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        attack? Comedy gold.
                        He's not joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          ..started in December and dragged up again to create some bullying.
                          I think youll find its called banter, but lost on some folk

Comment

• I think a thank you to a nice fella and great administrator should be given to Stanley ,he set out to go do someting and will be creaming now in self praise ,I take my hat off for administator doing a wonderful now ,he is just terrific .

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              I think youll find its called banter, but lost on some folk
                              Threatening fellow posters with an attack is not banter in my book. Some on here have poison running through their veins and can't help themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

Threatening fellow posters with an attack is not banter in my book. Some on here have poison running through their veins and can't help themselves.
                                Oh dear too many years spent in america has fried your brain
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X