Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Didnt mean it mate.
    Best ever day on this mortal planet for me.
    Wouldn't swap it for anything, hence i cant ever find it in me to hate on Unc or Redcrapp.
    Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    'Hate' or constructively criticise out of love for the club and therefore hating the prospect of it coming to harm? There is a difference!
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Are you speaking for the whole forum with this post or just yourself stan?
    Cos if you are trying to tell me that a few members on here (Hits, 73, general, etc) dont hate on Tony Fernandes i will refute that until im blue in the face.
    Sorry for the delay in replying Kev. Yes I was speaking for myself primarily, but I do think for other posters it can come across as hating when in fact it's only constructive criticism out of love for their club. However I can see how it can sometimes give a different impression and be misinterpreted.

But as Ginger Ninja's 'Farking ####ed' post wisely says: "We're all QPR. The one thing I can't deny or take away from anyone is their love for QPR. You guys are alright. I know first and foremost on here we love QPR and want whats best for the club."

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...andes-13844291

Comment

• It won't affect the club...So are we to take from that statement that he is going to pay out of his own pocket? If so, good.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I'd rather hear definitively that it doesn't come out of club income.

Comment

• Re Stan's previous, which was a late reply, making this one even later....

I don't think anyone 'hates' Uncle. But he has made some highly questionable decisions - if you listen to the recent R5 interview re F1, he's still kind of coming across as likable but very naive. He must have known that the big teams in F1 were never going to make concessions to the small fry, but because Max Mosely and Bernie assured him that this would happen he simply believed them, despite the evidence to the contrary.

Uncle has a kind of boyish enthusiasm which gets him involved, but if you want to swim with the sharks you'll need smart. The real question for us is, has he really learned anything? I'm still not convinced, but here's hoping.

Comment

• A few months ago it was said that the club had to pay the fine.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                A few months ago it was said that the club had to pay the fine.
                Uncle is the club

Comment

• Owners have committed to pay the fine which is 41 million if they lose the appeal

Four Championship clubs in our corner including Forest whos Chairman funnily enough was part of our legal team fighting this

Comment

• If we do get fined 41million it will be a huge test for the owners, yes they are sending out strong messages but that is just routine for any club owner in this position. Based on the fact we aren't worth anywhere near 40million he could just file bankruptcy and who could blame him although we would all be clearly devastated with that outcome
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      If we do get fined 41million it will be a huge test for the owners, yes they are sending out strong messages but that is just routine for any club owner in this position. Based on the fact we aren't worth anywhere near 40million he could just file bankruptcy[/SIZE] and who could blame him although we would all be clearly devastated with that outcome
                      i could blame him.

it was his daft ownership that has caused all this to happen. the numpty did it at caterham cars and now he has bungled along with our club.

its all his fault mate. he has caused the debt, the fine, two relegations, and not a pot to p11ss in today.

#Iblamehim
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• It's Tango & Cash's fault, they sold him the idea. Did you know Flavio was the boss of the Italian Apprentice in 2012? It only ran the once as the winner was charged with tax evasion, drugs and extortion.
                        Last edited by Olly; 06-11-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                          It's Tango & Cash's fault, they sold him the idea. Did you know Flavio was the boss of the Italian Apprentice in 2012? It only ran the once as the winner was charged with tax evasion, drugs and extortion.
                          And yet judged over the same time frame, T & C had better results than Uncle and an astronomically better points per pound spent record. (Which admittedly isn't saying much).

Comment

• Originally posted by Olly View Post
                            It's Tango & Cash's fault, they sold him the idea. Did you know Flavio was the boss of the Italian Apprentice in 2012? It only ran the once as the winner was charged with tax evasion, drugs and extortion.
                            ah... i was on holiday in italy when the first episode of the italian apprentice ran. i don't speak more than 5 words of italian, but from what i could work out, tango, true to form, rather bizarrely ended up sacking the team leader of the winning team, because various members of the team started complaining about the way the team was led. ...and they say a leopard never changes its spots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              i could blame him.

it was his daft ownership that has caused all this to happen. the numpty did it at caterham cars and now he has bungled along with our club.

its all his fault mate. he has caused the debt, the fine, two relegations, and not a pot to p11ss in today.

#Iblamehim
                              To be honest so do I.

A club is lead from the top.

He appointed the wrong people to run the club, primarily Beard who was completely out of his depth dishing out multi million £ contracts like sweets to over the hill, aged, players in the last knockings of their careers with no resale value, poor injury records and no motivation to perform for us.

He gambled ridiculously high stakes and lost... TWICE! He's happy to take the slaps on the back from the happy clappers down the Crown & Sceptre so he should be ok with getting dug out by the more realistic fans when he fks up.

Its ok saying the board paid the debt, so they should have, they put us in this fkin mess!!! Hardly done us a great favour.

As I've always said, nice fella but p!ss poor chairman, one of the worst, if not the worst we've ever had and I can't wait for the day he ups sticks and leaves this club to a proper businessman with nous and a proper vision like those at Burnley, Bournemouth etc.

Unfortunately now hes got his mitts into property on the OOC site he's going nowhere in my view.

Comment

• I know not everyone's favourite paper but the Mail has criticised the hypocrisy of the EFL for going after us but ignoring the dodgy owner at Forest
                                Last edited by lymehoop; 10-11-2017, 08:22 PM.
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X