Gladwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gladwin

Gone on loan to Swindon. Sorry if already posted but I can't see it.

Comment

How long for ??

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        How long for ??
        28 days

Comment

there was a thread on this. Good move for a month. Will get match time and come back sharp hopefully.

Comment

Yep cant knock it , be nice if he gets 4 games under his belt

Comment

not the player i thought we were signing for the games i saw..looks very lightweight ..like the kid in the school team who used to pull his shirt sleeves down over his hands so they didn't get cold.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                not the player i thought we were signing for the games i saw..looks very lightweight ..like the kid in the school team who used to pull his shirt sleeves down over his hands so they didn't get cold.
                I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. He's been sh!t every time he's played.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yep agreed. Didn't look like there was anything about him at all. At the same time he's never had a 'proper' run in the side.

Comment

Don't get people using this as an opportunity to dig out Ramsey, he bought the lad in probably on very minimal wages (in football terms), bit of a gamble it hasn't quite paid off just yet so we are loaning him back for a month to get first team game time rather than sit on our bench / playing u21 games. What's the issue?
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Some silly post on here, Ramsey isn't doing very well but people just want to use every opportunity to dig the man out.

For the record, CR is the coach, he doesn't buy players LF does.

Gladwin picked a knock and is just recovering and getting back fitness, he has gone to a club he knows to build back up his match fitness, is this really an issue?

If anything this reflects well on the player and club, rather than just sitting around, he wants to go out and play games, and the club have made it happen.

Lots going out rather than clog the place up, good work by the club and well done to the players!!!
                      Kept the faith!

Comment

Can't believe we spent 1.5 million on this guy, clearly was never good enough for us and isn't even that young anymore. Pretty much signed him on the basis of his performance in the play off semi final. What a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by AberdeenR View Post
                          Can't believe we spent 1.5 million on this guy, clearly was never good enough for us and isn't even that young anymore. Pretty much signed him on the basis of his performance in the play off semi final. What a waste of money.
                          Well he's 23, so I'd consider that pretty young personally. Age is irrelevant if you aren't good enough, which is my worry where Gladwin is concerned.

Comment

Was woeful at Yeovil.....

Comment

Lol you lot talk utter ########. Not worked out? He's only been at the club couple of months and now he's too old, shite, woeful. He's been injured and going out to get match fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                                For the record, CR is the coach, he doesn't buy players. LF does.
                                That's not quite correct Cali. I did an interview with Fedinand and Ramsey for WATRB along with the other fan sites at the start of the season.

Basically the way it works is CR controls formations and tactics. Pre-transfer window he then targeted which positions we were deficient in and relays that to LF. Les then targets and buys the players, however Ramsey also has a say in the player targets. The contracts and negotiations are then left to LF, whilst Lee Hoos controls the budgets and purse-strings.

Comment

Working...
                                X