Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can you start taking the league table seriously??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can you start taking the league table seriously??

Loving look of it now and hope it continues

But when do you reckon you can look at table and think it's settling down and taking shape 12-15 games??? Or sooner then that

Yea would say your bang on westy. Teams start finding there rhythm about that time. Rangers have surprised me. Thought we'd be right at the bottom with the start we had but they've done well

Comment

i'd say 15-20 games in but we're off to a bloody good start that has surprised me. i predicted a mid table finish and thougjt we'd be lower down the table based on our opening games but i'm glad i'm wrong on both so far!! i'm starting to feel optimistic for a top half finish now, dont reckon we'll make playoffs though but my god we are playing our best stuff in years, proper good football

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Loving look of it now and hope it continues

But when do you reckon you can look at table and think it's settling down and taking shape 12-15 games??? Or sooner then that
        Ya I'd agree with 15 games,if we are in the top half still after 15 games I'd be optimistic we could have a good season,but my definition of a good season is avoiding a bottom 10 finish. The position of a lot of teams after 6 games is very misleading, for example,there is no way Cardiff will win the league and no way will Brentford be relegated

Comment

Last game in October for me then Christmas period really sorts out the men from the boys, so don't really care bout table until the end of October, then after Christmas get an idea who the challengers and relegation teams are

Comment

Not sure about Brentford they have sold off lots of their team no wins in six is pretty poor can't see why that will suddenly change pressure will only mount. There next five games other then Bolton look very tough

Comment

November.

Comment

Guy Fawkes night, by then you've sussed out the top teams and the ones who have struggled. We'll hopefully be in or around the single figure placings
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

The amount of crap brentford fans give about us last season.they not yappy now
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    What they spouting???

Comment

End of October as few have said does seem reasonable period to assess. Three months in and faced most sides
                      Last edited by West Acton; 10-09-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

some bog standard sides in this division this season. Good luck the sides who go up
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I usually wait for 10 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            They were on the tv last night claiming the 'real' Brentford are back after a decent point up at villa park.

Comment

Too early for sure at the moment, last season at this point we had the same points we have now. I'd give it til November.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2