Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Russians I’ve seen whilst abroad (was 'Russians')

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Russians I’ve seen whilst abroad (was 'Russians')

They really are a vile grubby group of people.
    Went to Greece this summer and Egypt a few years ago and both times you could spot them a mile off. They’re the ones who happily let a door slam in your face if you’re behind them walking through one.
    They’re like pigs at a trough when it comes to queuing and serving themselves at an all inclusive restaurant.
    If you see some fat hairy 60 year old bloke on the beach using a very expensive camera to take pictures of a 20 year old blond bint while she poses like an A list celeb, bet your bottom dollar they’re Russian.
    They gave our fans a good kicking at the Euros and will no doubt do it again next year.
    Now they’re trying to influence our elections.
    No manners, no class, just filthy rich.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Could also have been a brit or a norwegian...
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I agree every nation has its fair share of idiots abroad Shania but the Russians take it to a whole new level based on what I’ve seen.
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
        I agree every nation has its fair share of idiots abroad Shania but the Russians take it to a whole new level based on what I’ve seen.
        They ain't all bad mate, I met quite a few Russians, Belorussians, Ukrainians etc. during my time in the Middle East, a couple of my mates ended marrying girls from Belarus. The ones that you are referring to are the ones with wealth I think. Normal every day folk from Russia and the former USSR ain't so bad.

Don't think you can write off a nation based on how they behave on holiday anyway. If people did then the UK would have been written off years ago. I'm seen some right horrible behaviour from Brits abroad.

Comment

It's a travesty. No other nation/corporation meddles with our elections/politics. What gives them the right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
            It's a travesty. No other nation/corporation meddles with our elections/politics. What gives them the right?
            Now now, no need for the sarcasm.
            Will Danaher

Comment

Good Sting song!

Comment

Ok. i do indeed respect your view!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post

I love this accusation, especially from serial global interferers the Americans! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Comment

Obama - "Vote Remain or you will ruin your lives and be at the back of the queue to trade with the USA."

Remainers - "The Russians sabotaged the referendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Obama - "Vote Remain or you will ruin your lives and be at the back of the queue to trade with the USA."

Remainers - "The Russians sabotaged the referendum."

Exactly!!

Comment

That is one hell of a generalisation Itso, bordering on racism in the eyes of some.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Russians. They really are a vile grubby group of people.
                          Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          That is one hell of a generalisation Itso, bordering on racism in the eyes of some.
                          With a total population of 145 million, just a bit!

Comment

Ok, I admit it is a slight generalisation.

Feel free to change the title to “all Russians I’ve seen whilst abroad”
                            Could you also add state sponsored cheating at sport to the list while you’re at it Stan.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Ok, I admit it is a slight generalisation.

Feel free to change the title to “all Russians I’ve seen whilst abroad”
                              Could you also add state sponsored cheating at sport to the list while you’re at it Stan.
                              beware of man holding umbrella
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                              X