Chery discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    You make my point!!!! Yet Holloway continues to select him although he offers nothing. Is that not the managers choice and therefore his fault or am i missing something??
    He is supposed to be our playmaker so who do you suggest instead

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Bill that is why he is paid to work out how to improve the players and get the best out of them. The fact he has won 1 game and scored 3 in 6 is not anyone elses issue but Ollies.
      You cant polish turds

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        My personal thoughts are that being a number 10 is something no one would want to be at QPR if they just read this forum. Every number 10 that comes here is gonna be compared to Adel that one season or to Stan Bowles. They've got no chance with a fanbase that is willing to turn on everyone faster than anything I've ever seen.
        Doubt they would read this forum

Comment

I agree, but people thinking that's Luongo's job when you can see by watching him it isn't. Chery has been poor, hence the lack of service, criticising chery is absolutely warranted because ultimately, he's the creative hook that Luongo releases the ball to and then he plays it to the strikers or wingers. He's not doing that so we aren't creative. But that shouldn't be something the players behind him get criticism. Today for example, Luongo made more successful tackles (4) than anyone on the pitch, made 1 successful dribble (no one else made more), only Perch had more touches of the ball than him (75 touches) and no one on the pitch played more successful passes than him. Oh, and passes targetted into the final third? Well... only Chery played more successful ones than him on the pitch today (19).

So he's doing his job.. it's just that the players in front of him aren't doing a good enough job. Today for example, Chery only made one key pass, which is pi5 5 poor, made one successful dribble out of only 2 attempted, which is again, poor for a creative hook. There's not much players like Hall and Luongo can do if the guy they're supposed to give the ball to in order to produce some magic, isn't capable of doing that.

And going 442 won't fix that, because our strikers don't know how to create anything for themselves and are reliant on creativity behind them, hence why they've not scored when Chery's been so poor.
          Sorry mate. Mad was pony today as has been too frequent this season. And if u think that a central midfielders game isn't to create then ill leave the conversation there bud. He's a luxury player, slow and cumbersome and needs to take control of games. He ain't doing it for me.

Comment

• Bill JFH was and did get results with the same said turds so not sure what your point is? Replacing him was supposed to bring improvement.

Comment

• we can't carry players at this level and not get found out , chery , yeni ,pawel ,hardly making an impact on the the game

Comment

My personal thoughts are that being a number 10 is something no one would want to be at QPR if they just read this forum. Every number 10 that comes here is gonna be compared to Adel that one season or to Stan Bowles. They've got no chance with a fanbase that is willing to turn on everyone faster than anything I've ever seen.
                Personally think this is rubbish. In the stands never ever hear people Cherys corners hitting the first man to Adel. Or his cross field balls that end up in the paddock to Stan Bowles. IMO a sillly post . Chery has been dog $hit since Fulham (in September!!!) - nothing to do with any comparisons to any ex legends . Please stop making excuses for him
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Bill JFH was and did get results with the same said turds so not sure what your point is? Replacing him was supposed to bring improvement.
                  By playing boring boring football if your happy watching that fine,change takes time the players assembled are
                  not positive players and are not Holloways again

Comment

• Bill boring football? We never had a shot on target at home today! That is not good enough at any level or entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      He is supposed to be our playmaker so who do you suggest instead
                      But if something don't work why keep trying it Bill? He might be portrayed as the playmaker but are you seeing anything which is demonstrating to you he is???

My answer would be to play Mass higher up pitch and give him a go can't be any worse or ineffective

Comment

• mackie did more positive things in 10 mins than chery in 5 games
                        R's

Comment

• Indeed Steve 2 crosses and a off target shot but at least he made the defenders defend.

Comment

• You confirmed my point psot nbr218 73 ranger
                            Last edited by Bill; 18-12-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                              mackie did more positive things in 10 mins than chery in 5 games
                              yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                By playing boring boring football if your happy watching that fine,change takes time the players assembled are
                                not positive players and are not Holloways again
                                We played boring football and picked up enough results to keep us ticking over we now play boring football and lose every week I know what form of boring football I prefer

Comment

Working...
                                X