Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    It certainly could be!

Fortunately I wouldn't fall into that category. Think I am currently third highest biller out of about 20. It's coming on here that keeps me fresh and motivated!
    They'll only go and double your target for next year.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      They'll only go and double your target for next year.
      Luckily I set my own target!

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        Can't believe it took me so long. Am thinking of getting a T-shirt done 'Ollie is God.' Would you like one too?

I will ask for heavy duty ink so all the chest beating doesn't make the wording fade too quickly.
        That is the trouble with being dyslexic (why is that such a difficult word to spell ) my t shirt says "Ollie is dog".

Comment

• Sunderland are going to enjoy the three easy points saturday. They so need them. Bet we kick start their season. *No sarcasm

Comment

• If we get beat at Sunderland and there is meltdown it will be justified in my book

Should be looking to go attack looking for three points coming away with very least one point

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              If we get beat at Sunderland and there is meltdown it will be justified in my book

Should be looking to go attack looking for three points coming away with very least one point
              Mate its a dot on the card we will lose.
              Away game.
              Team who aint won in ages and need the points so bad.

Its what we do, always , always. You can always bank on rangers when you are bang in trouble and need a win. We are the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

If we get beat at Sunderland and there is meltdown it will be justified in my book

Have to agree. If we can't get a point there then we might as well forfeit away games this season.

Comment

Yeah, loss up there and I think the vultures will start circling again. They're dire at the moment and we really need the 3 points!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Yeah, loss up there and I think the vultures will start circling again. They're dire at the moment and we really need the 3 points!
                    They are dire but just before the international break they started picking things up. As did Bolton. Just in time to play us at home.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      They are dire but just before the international break they started picking things up. As did Bolton. Just in time to play us at home.
                      Not sure about that ginge they lost three of last four drawing last game and lost every game since 19 August baring two draws. There there for the taking early goal for us and it should be comfortable afternoon

Lose here and what was optimistic start to season looks whole lot different

Comment

Not sure about that ginge they lost three of last four drawing last game and lost every game since 19 August baring two draws. There there for the taking early goal for us and it should be comfortable afternoon

I meant performance wise.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Didnt we win the last time we played there in the prem under ramsey 0-2, & was a top performance aswell if i remember right before we went downhill after....
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            Didnt we win the last time we played there in the prem under ramsey 0-2, & was a top performance aswell if i remember right before we went downhill after....
                            Watched that on dodgy feed in Pub in Acton. When Leroy got second the beer went everywhere

Comment

I fancy us up there mate. We've got a few players coming back to fitness. Would be nice if we could put a little run together.

I honestly think we are too good this season to be sucked into the relegation fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                                I havnt seemed to of forgotten nothing about how ollie was last here! just pointed out he was outed here around the same position that we are in now, keep up
                                No, but you seemed to be implying that he was given the push because QPR were in a disappointing league position of 13th.

Comment

Working...
                                X