Use your QPR Cash quickly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use your QPR Cash quickly

Seems we have to use any QPR cash we have accumulated very shortly so just used the £19.33 I had somehow buying a replica top and a tee shirt from the Club Shop sale and got both including postage for £6

Well worth checking your account

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Seems we have to use any QPR cash we have accumulated very shortly so just used the £19.33 I had somehow buying a replica top and a tee shirt from the Club Shop sale and got both including postage for £6

Well worth checking your account
    any way we can check how much we have without going to the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      any way we can check how much we have without going to the shop?
      I just did it all online mate and it was dead easy

Absolutely no idea how I had over £19 to spend but some real bargains in the sale

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...80i1sWiQXC8.99
      Last edited by IsleworthRanger; 20-04-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

When you buy online does it automatically use your qpr cash if you get my meening?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          When you buy online does it automatically use your qpr cash if you get my meening?
          Yes, just click the box that you have QPR cash to spend

Comment

Yes, just click the box that you have QPR cash to spend
            Cheers. Any advice about sizes anyone as I don't buy much. Do they all come up small?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              Cheers. Any advice about sizes anyone as I don't buy much. Do they all come up small?
              Up to XXL

Mind you the last time I ever wore a replica shirt was years ago when I could just about squeeze in to a medium and the last time I ever set foot in the club shop was just before the tour to Ibiza

Comment

Up to XXL

Mind you the last time I ever wore a replica shirt was years ago when I could just about squeeze in to a medium and the last time I ever set foot in the club shop was just before the tour to Ibiza
                great just checked I have £22 to spend

Comment

Just nipped club shop and got nipper a top. Shame dryworld went under as the gear has great fit and feels very decent

Comment

Anyone know how we get these amounts?

I have a season ticket and go to 99% of away games so is it based on ticket sales somehow?

Comment

Anyone know how we get these amounts?

I have a season ticket and go to 99% of away games so is it based on ticket sales somehow?
                      If you go to your MYQPR page and log in using your season ticket details, it says exactly how much you got for what, but i got £9.30 for my season ticket and then 50p per game with the exception of Norwich which seemed to be worth £1 for some reason.

Comment

tried buying a badge kept getting error gave up after 5 trys

Comment

got home and away kit for £3.50 postage cant really argue with that!

Comment

How does the money accrue in the first place? I have a few quid in but can't work out why....doh
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thanks Isleworth for the reminder, bought the dogtag.

Comment

Working...
                              X