Sousa Sacking (please read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    amazing how a thread like this, gets very little views when it deals with facts.

It seems people like rumours and innuendos more than actual events
    i know thats right tootache

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
      i know thats right tootache
      Why have you come here not using your username that you use on Reports board?

Not that you have to but if it bothers you so much than why do it yourself?

Why does it bother you so much anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I've responded to all your posts in a polite manner, shame you not doing the same and the tone of your voice has just changed in this thread.

If anyone wants to see this posters few posts before then click below and see how he changed when he read this thread.

He starts to post on this page.
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...=50559&page=10
        Hi MYU,

Could you or Pete also politely tell us where the claim that Sousa was going to get a cut for a Portugese defender came from? Was this a dead set fact? Or was it in fact something made up by someone?

Just to let you know I in no way think that the owners of this site planned the sacking of Sousa, you honestly wouldn't have the intelligence to do such a thing. And I also full agree that the members of this site didn't want Sousa to be sacked, you just have to look at the results of the poll at the time. Can we say the same about the owners, well that is open to debate.

Have fun guys. Glad the Toothache has been sorted out Pete....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Why have you come here not using your username that you use on Reports board?
          He forgot it? Many other things on his mind probably, like starting his own chat show
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

look guys im taking abuse now can i asked for it to be removed??

i was talking to pete not any one else so can i have all ofensive posts regards me taken away???

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

All of this just deflects from the perilous situation which our club is now in.Whether we can get out of it remains to be seen-Harford certainly has the heart and passion,but does he have the tactical nous/intelligence/class as Paolo Sousa?

Make up your own minds.

We are where we are-and whatever or whoever played ANY part in our demise must ALL share some responsibility.

Comment

ha1923..

not going to be the answer you want I'm afraid.

Sensitive information is what he got dismissed for and no doubt a whole heap more than appeared on here, so excuse me if I don't relive those moments again, as for some reason you keep wanting to ask the same question, when the facts are out in front of you. Entirely conceivable could be anything sensitive, as I said before.

Nice to see the jolly boys outing has moved over here today, is qpr-report gone missing or is he back?
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

exuse me i want offensife material about me taken away now

moderators myu

pete u know all about getting offens posts removed i want them removed

Comment

rblockells

Its boring to be honest and we should b rallying support for the next game, than the game after that.

This witch-hunting does no one any good
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

rich from the orig himself

you really are a **** mate

Comment

What has happened to the original poster who started the trouble? Still posting here? Not difficult questions to answer I believe.

Comment

Qockpete

At least have the good manners to get your users names right.

SO as usual no answers from you then.... Thought so. Who is fooling the fans now?

Still think things started to go downhill when Magilton left....

Do you still think win averages are a better indication of performance than points per game?
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

yawn off now damage done

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                              What has happened to the original poster who started the trouble? Still posting here? Not difficult questions to answer I believe.
                              Here you, take a look at his list of posts,
                              he contributes every now and then:

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...mber.php?u=635
                              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                                Hi MYU,

Could you or Pete also politely tell us where the claim that Sousa was going to get a cut for a Portugese defender came from? Was this a dead set fact? Or was it in fact something made up by someone?

Just to let you know I in no way think that the owners of this site planned the sacking of Sousa, you honestly wouldn't have the intelligence to do such a thing. And I also full agree that the members of this site didn't want Sousa to be sacked, you just have to look at the results of the poll at the time. Can we say the same about the owners, well that is open to debate.

Have fun guys. Glad the Toothache has been sorted out Pete....
                                I have no idea about that if I was honest to you, don't think I said a word about it and I wouldn't have cared if Sousa did get something out of it, good for him if he did.

Comment

Working...
                                X