No announcement yet.

Match Thread v Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washingline and Crapie work so hard and they both run their legs off in our WIN three days ago so were both probably a bit shot tonight.
    The subs worked and we came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Washingline and Crapie work so hard and they both run their legs off in our WIN three days ago so were both probably a bit shot tonight.
      The subs worked and we came back.
      spat my drink out at that one ya bugger
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        spat my drink out at that one ya bugger

Comment

• Freshen things up on Saturday and maybe try to give Boro a game up there as there is no way we will hold them out with our back line. Anyone know if Onuhua was injured?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I agree,bringing in a 70 year old has been
            Bit like Birmingham lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Freshen things up on Saturday and maybe try to give Boro a game up there as there is no way we will hold them out with our back line. Anyone know if Onuhua was injured?
              Just so much better going forward, home or away. Don't think we're the greatest at bus parking.

Comment

Freshen things up on Saturday and maybe try to give Boro a game up there as there is no way we will hold them out with our back line. Anyone know if Onuhua was injured?
                He didnt appear to be mate, think it was just tactical to have a go and he was one tackle away from getting sent off.

Comment

• Fair enough all in all cannot sniff at a point from 2-0 down. I would put the lad in from Blackpool on Saturday as pace will be needed up there and I believe he is a bit lively.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Well he did score lol

Comment

• Im so stewards enquiry about Robinshite i know that.

Comment

• Bizzare night in the stands and outside as well tonight

Comment

• In what way Westy?

Comment

In what way Westy?
                            Going off A block when they scored then when we equalised. Police everywhere outside beforehand when there was virtually no crowd home or away. Walked past white horse and their was more police then punters

Comment

• Think we may be in a bit of bother about that bottle being luzzed but jeeez Morrison didt half moan about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                                I just watched the highlights there and we looked far from poor,bad defending for their 2nd goal but we created so many chances,I'm encouraged by that (and I'm a negative cant remember ).
                                First 60 minutes we were really poor. And ten minutes after our first goal we created nothing. 20 minutes was good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X