Under Ollie so far..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Pinkie no need for that just because I do not agree with you and your way of thought. I think not having a shot on target at home is unacceptable whoever the manager is. 2nd time you have dug me out and no need for it as it is all about opinions.
    Well you keep spouting on! Just answered youre moan about not havinv a shot on goal with we had 15 at home against derby and 15 away to rotherham in the last two games so sort of puts that idea out we do that every game doesnt it 73?!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Pinkie. Not moaning pointing out a few facts and if the previous manager has this record he would have been shot by now. My take is this run is not acceptable regardless of who is manager and all I care about is points to avoid relegation.

Comment

• Doesn't matter who the manager is IMO, without a goalscorer and a few more decent quality additions, 19/20th is where we'll stay.

Comment

• Agree wests but dont think we'll be relegated! But deffo need a couple to a few new players in which if its true there buying no one then we've goto stick together and battle on!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Pinkie. Not moaning pointing out a few facts and if the previous manager has this record he would have been shot by now. My take is this run is not acceptable regardless of who is manager and all I care about is points to avoid relegation.

And repointed out the last fact about asif we only create nothing every game like you was moaning about! also another fact that stanley had pointed out that its been a unreal amount of games we've lost once we've gone behind which was once again started by the great jimmy!

Comment

• Problem is, if we all go by what's coming out of the club in recent months - there's no money to spend in January and the pot is empty.

I purely blame Fernandes for this predicament, he can't run a football club, plain and simple. Most of his appointments have been a complete disaster, from management level to boardroom level.

He's is now making us suffer even more by saying he won't put anymore money in to fix the mess he has left us in - whilst still charging me over £500 for a season ticket?
              The only reason there aren't more fans against him is because he smiles, drinks with the locals and wears a blue and white tie.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Doesn't matter who the manager is IMO, without a goalscorer and a few more decent quality additions, 19/20th is where we'll stay.
                Spot on. We need goals and just don't have the threat at the moment.

Also think we need Borysiuk fit - totally missing a proper ball-winning midfielder to relieve the pressure on the back 4 - far too powder-puff in midfield at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Problem is, if we all go by what's coming out of the club in recent months - there's no money to spend in January and the pot is empty.

I purely blame Fernandes for this predicament, he can't run a football club, plain and simple. Most of his appointments have been a complete disaster, from management level to boardroom level.

He's is now making us suffer even more by saying he won't put anymore money in to fix the mess he has left us in - whilst still charging me over £500 for a season ticket?
                  The only reason there aren't more fans against him is because he smiles, drinks with the locals and wears a blue and white tie.
                  There aren't more fans openly against Uncle Bungle because we are all worried about what comes next given the complete balls up he's made of things. The club is rotten at every level: a DOF? Really? £250+m squandered with zero improvement anywhere, in fact we've gone backwards. Warnock's promotion side would demolish the current team. I think he's desperately clinging on in the hope OOC comes to fruition so he can recover his losses. Who else is going to pick up the tab once he does another Caterham?

Comment

• Mark my words, That Uncle Bungle 250 million debt will be the death of this club when the banks want that 250m back when hes done one after the ooc deal collapses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Mark my words, That Uncle Bungle 250 million debt will be the death of this club when the banks want that 250m back when hes done one after the ooc deal collapses.
                      The banks aren't owed £250m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        The banks aren't owed £250m.
                        Who is then? I keep seeing about this 250 million pound debt on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Mark my words, That Uncle Bungle 250 million debt will be the death of this club when the banks want that 250m back when hes done one after the ooc deal collapses.
                          Keep up Kevin. The debt was written off ages ago:

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          This debt does not exist. It did, but was written off in 2 separate instances. The first was £60m which is what the FFP problem relates to. The second was when £180m was converted into shares.

Not saying that the owners haven't made mistakes. Nor am I saying that they have done much particularly well. But if it's a case of trust as the OP was asking about, I doubt that they could have done any more towards rectifying the situation which was largely brought about by their own incompetence. As it stands, they are set to lose an absolute fortune. The club however have simply been left with poorly performing players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                            Keep up Kevin. The debt was written off ages ago:
                            Not totally sure that is correct. Yes 60m was written off, but the rest that was "converted to shares", doesn't that just basically mean the shareholders effectively bought the debt off the bank? So instead of owing the bank 180m, the clubs shareholders took that debt on and will probably be looking to recoup it at some stage.

Interesting article below that examines our P&L at the start of this season. Not nice reading at all if I'm honest!

http://swissramble.blogspot.co.za/20...-cant-buy.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              Yes 60m was written off, but the rest that was "converted to shares", doesn't that just basically mean the shareholders effectively bought the debt off the bank? So instead of owing the bank 180m, the clubs shareholders took that debt on and will probably be looking to recoup it at some stage.
                              "QPR’s owners have effectively wiped out the vast majority of the club’s huge debt by writing off more than £180m. Directors’ loans worth around £180.6m have been converted to equity – a move the Rangers hierarchy say means the club is no longer liable for the debt." - Dave McIntyre: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...write-off-180m

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                "QPR’s owners have effectively wiped out the vast majority of the club’s huge debt by writing off more than £180m. Directors’ loans worth around £180.6m have been converted to equity – a move the Rangers hierarchy say means the club is no longer liable for the debt." - Dave McIntyre: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...write-off-180m
                                Cheers Stan, must have missed this article.

Still a bit ambiguous though isn't it? "Converted to equity" is an interesting phrase to use. I can't see that the club is worth anything like 200m so I would guess the shareholders will never see that money back. Which I suppose in turn does make this a write off but it would be interesting to have some more facts around that.

Comment

Working...
                                X