Clear All

• Arguing with a Liverpool fan

Who know's absolutely nothing about football

"Reject team"
    "Zamora is like your 5th defender"
    "Andy Carrol is picking up form"
    "We (liverpool) win almost every game"
    "Hughes has the worst record ever"

Don't you just hate arguing with people who know about that much about football
    Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 17-04-2012, 10:16 PM.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Why post this dribble?
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I must admit, i don't even understand it!

Comment

Good, it's not just me.
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Sorry guys, Just really annoyed at what kind of abuse we get from other fans.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I know what you mean. My muggy Arsenal mates continually call us a 'thug team'. Fools.

Comment

Aint got a leg to stand on tbh

Comment

Comment

Tbh I don't argue with Londoners who support utd or lpool.Its glory hunting,it winds me up,and I find it embarrassing on London that we so many teams,yet these ******s chose to support utd and lpool.and recently a lot of Barcelona shirts abt.ignore him mate!!!

Comment

steal his wheeliebin!!
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Two questions:
                      1. Since when he has supported Liverpool?
                      2. Does he attend or watch the games on TV?
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Wouldn't even entertain these sort of fans, pointless thread

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
                          Tbh I don't argue with Londoners who support utd or lpool.Its glory hunting,it winds me up,and I find it embarrassing on London that we so many teams,yet these ******s chose to support utd and lpool.and recently a lot of Barcelona shirts abt.ignore him mate!!!
                          Nice name

Comment

I had a brief twitter argument with some un-known to me scouser.....he stopped tweeting me abuse when I sent him #thesunisaqualitypaper......

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Wouldn't even entertain these sort of fans, pointless thread
                              Although you are spot on when it comes to these "fans" it is very hard to ignore them, simply because their everywhere! I sit opposite a "fan" of man Utd...he of course has supported them all
                              Of his life and of course is originally from stretford! ....more like f£&king Stratford!...so the thread is not pointless IMO...and plus it makes a change from me reading about how Bolton are going to win 39 of their last 6 games and that our lives are all over!..

Comment

Working...
                              X