Why always QPR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why always QPR ?

Was thinking last night all teams do get bad luck and it equals itself out, supposedly, but does it. I can think of many a time Rangers have been denied or on the end of a poor decision that's results in a goal against us but I am struggling to find a time the opposition have been denied a perfectly good goal? We have had Clive Allen goals not given despite going in, Blackburn scoring by hitting the stantion behind the goal the wrong side of the post, Clint Hills at Bolton and yesterday's non goal? Can anyone balance it out ?

Alex Smithies has denied some perfectly good penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Alex Smithies has denied some perfectly good penalties.
      He's something else isn't he? Player of the season by a country mile for me, fantastic keeper.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Was thinking last night all teams do get bad luck and it equals itself out, supposedly, but does it. I can think of many a time Rangers have been denied or on the end of a poor decision that's results in a goal against us but I am struggling to find a time the opposition have been denied a perfectly good goal? We have had Clive Allen goals not given despite going in, Blackburn scoring by hitting the stantion behind the goal the wrong side of the post, Clint Hills at Bolton and yesterday's non goal? Can anyone balance it out ?
        Didn't we have a goal against WBA denied too?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          Are you thinking of SWP's perfectly good goal which somehow got ruled out for offside? He was never the same after that!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

That missed goal damn near relegated us, the ball was 2 feet over the line, hopefully yesterday's missed goal doesn't put us in the same predicament!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              Are you thinking of SWP's perfectly good goal which somehow got ruled out for offside? He was never the same after that!
              Yes, I thought it was SWP and wasn't it one of his first games with us? If that had been accepted I think he would have been a different player.

Comment

That missed goal damn near relegated us, the ball was 2 feet over the line, hopefully yesterday's missed goal doesn't put us in the same predicament!
                I fully agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  Yep SWP when 2 yards onside ! Although to be fair most sides get dodgy offside decisions for and against them but they do seem to cost us points.

Comment

That is a good point and could well end up in a similar situation as we are most certainly dragged back into it now. Hope justice wins again but it could be a close call.

Comment

It does seem to happen to QPR on a more frequent basis.

I also recall many fouls on the keeper either way, going against QPR. There was even one game where a foul was given against QPR instead of the goal, yet at the other end of the pitch the goal was given after a similar challenge.

Comment

Polter against Middlesborough last year when it got flagged for going out before Hoilett crossed it and it wasnt out by any extent.

Comment

The famous Clint Hill goal that never was away to Bolton the prem. The dropped points proved costly iirc

Comment

Jamie Pollock done his best !
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

A very dodgy penalty at Villa Park during the second leg of the semi final in 1977, 2-2 over 2 legs, we lost the replay 3-0.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X