Hughes ready to raid QPR for Hoilett in swap deal for Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Agree... plus he will be out for most of it right?
    Who Knows? one minute he's having an op the next minute he's not!!! You put your right hip in, your right hip out!!!!
    My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

If Crouch stays ft, he can score 20-25 goals in the Championship. Almost any team that has a goalscorer like that in it will almost always be in contention for a play-off place.

Get a decent defence and midfeld with Green in goal along with another decent striker (Remy if no one gambles on him now)and QPR will have a good chance of having a successful season.

Once QPR can sell some of the Hughes failures i.e. Park, Granero, Mbia, Cisse, Hoilett, Bosingwa etc, QPR should have some funds to assemble a good Championship side.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        QPR are set to lay the groundwork for an audacious swap deal that sees Peter Crouch on his way to Loftus Road – and Junior Hoilett headed the other way to Stoke.

The Potters will unveil former Rs and Fulham boss Mark Hughes as the new man at the Britannia this morning, and Sparky plans to hit the ground running with a City team built in his own image that could include a player he bought twice.

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...#ixzz2UlbfvpA1
        F*ck him, tell him where to go. If he wants Hoilett, he has to take Bosingwa too. Not sure Crouchy is what we need either.

Comment

No chance Crouch would score 20-25 goals no matter which league.

He's way past his best hence rarely getting in the Stoke side. He'd be on big waes and has little future as over 30. I wouldn't want to swap for a young Hoilett who is good, just had an off first season, has bags of potential and would always command a fee even if sold 5 years from now.

We already have Zamora stealing a wage as well as Bothroyd both play the target man role. Why would we need Crouch, who is probably less suited to the Championship than either of them as he gets blown off balance if someone f@rts....

I do fear though with HR in charge he will push for Crouch as only ever wants to sign his old players, no matter how poor they become.

Comment

**** deal. Hoillet has been poor this season but is young and has shown in previous years he can be very good at Premiership level. Whilst given the history we have with Crouchie I hold him in high regard he will have no resale value and will probably net more like 10 goals than the 20-25 some people mention. I accept we may have to get shot of Hoillet but should be on our terms which in my view should be a swap for a similar age talent or, using Crouchie as an example, say Ł5m plus player.

Comment

We could offload some of the trash to Hughes.

3million & Crouch will get Hoilett who I believe is trash
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

A fit Junior Hoilett would destroy defences in the championship. Crouch is just another Zamora, albeit it he does shoot and score more often. Not a good deal in my opinion.

Comment

"...Junior, hang on mate... I'll grab my keys and drive you to Stoke myself..."

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
                    Looks a good swap to me!!!
                    Would be a fantastic bit of business, come on make it happen
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

id driving fatty toilet up there myself n throw in a harry ramsdens fish supper..........worse wide player at the bush since arthur jefferson!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        A fit Junior Hoilett would destroy defences in the championship. Crouch is just another Zamora, albeit it he does shoot and score more often. Not a good deal in my opinion.
                        hoilet couldnt destroy a sandcastle with a baseball bat!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What if Hoilett doesn´t want to play for QPR at all?? Do we have any other choice than sell him,really??
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            What if Hoilett doesn´t want to play for QPR at all?? Do we have any other choice than sell him,really??
                            He never played for us in the Premier League anyway, no difference

Seriously though, Hoilett is just not good enough, if we could get him off the wage bill & Crouch in return who's an R we'd be laughing, only reason i'm saying get money for Hoilett is because a lot of people think he's got potenical ( I don't see it myself )
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Agreed,QPR.
                              Regarding Crouch; him, Gayle, Johnson. could be the nucleus of an effective strikerforce,IMO.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Crouch would be able to do the hold up stuff - and a team that cannot do that is laughable. BZ did a reasonable job in his few games considering he has no hips but Crouch don't seem to get injured often which is a big plus - bit surprising for someone of his build. Also he has a fantastic attitude, good professional, unselfish. He will not score many, but he would allow the team to function and at least have a chance of scoring. Would rather lose some of the others first, Granero/Mbia/Bos etc, but Crouch for any of the current squad would improve the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X