Anton Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Ferdinand

Hughes in his post match interview yesterday stated our biggest problem is the defence making very poor and basic errors. He then singled out Nelson for special praise (along with Adel) saying he was outstanding. This can only mean, to me, that he has finally woken up to the fact that Anton Ferdinand (a Warnock signing) is simply not good enough and has cost us too many goals (he was again at fault for 2 of yesterday's goals). As far as I'm concerned Onuoha, Hill or Mbia are all better CB options, and I stress CB not FB, until January when hopefully we'll go in for Dawson or perhaps Samba again.

think I would still play anton over clint tbh but neither of them are my 1st choice CB's

Comment

Totally agree. He's just not up to it. Nelsen and Hill for me till January......

Comment

little geezer off Fantasy Island [boss boss de plane] is a better option at CH than Ferdinand
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Adel View Post
          think I would still play anton over clint tbh but neither of them are my 1st choice CB's
          M'bia is a natural centre back......

Comment

agree mate I wouldnt play him at all. he aint even a footballer .. some people just take some jobs by luck.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              little geezer off Fantasy Island [boss boss de plane] is a better option at CH than Ferdinand
              I don't think he is.......he's quite small......

Comment

Its all about opinions, but Hill at CB was by far and away our man of the match against Spurs. He was superb that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  I don't think he is.......he's quite small......
                  it's how you time your runs and jumps , and i think he would

Comment

it's how you time your runs and jumps , and i think he would
                    sorry....I bow to your superior knowledge of incredibly small Latino centre halves.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                      sorry....I bow to your superior knowledge of incredibly small Latino centre halves.....
                      shame he kicked the bucket 2 year ago

Comment

Me too
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

shame he kicked the bucket 2 year ago
                          Even more reason to play him over Anton.....

Comment

Which explains why he's not listed in the Fantasy Football League anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                              Which explains why he's not listed in the Fantasy Football League anymore.
                              i believe Ferdinand is listed in the nightmare football league

Comment

Working...
                              X