Who is going Berlin Pre Season??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going Berlin Pre Season??

Any posters here booked up??? If so assuming match day Rangers fans will converge on same pub and make a day of it

Who is on board for little bit of WATRB on Tour

i'm hoping to go to it but it depends as june and july are pretty busy for me!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Any posters here booked up??? If so assuming match day Rangers fans will converge on same pub and make a day of it

Who is on board for little bit of WATRB on Tour
      I reckon the Dutch SC guys will get there.........I doubt Lee Hoos will fancy standing the bar bill again so he'll be hoping for a friendly mayor this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        I reckon the Dutch SC guys will get there.........I doubt Lee Hoos will fancy standing the bar bill again so he'll be hoping for a friendly mayor this year!
        Anyone know if the Dutch Superhoops are still going? Checked their website and doesn't seem to be working too well, unless it's my phone

Comment

Yeah may go just for the trip and then if the matches don't get cancelled well that's fantastic.

Comment

Yeah I'm going fly out Thursday night back Sunday night £229 3 nights hotel B&B with flights from Heathrow with BA

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              Yeah may go just for the trip and then if the matches don't get cancelled well that's fantastic.
              Good point, and sad that it is a possibility. All booked and could be cancelled on us. Only fans. Looking forward to seeing BFG......hat trick anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                Yeah I'm going fly out Thursday night back Sunday night £229 3 nights hotel B&B with flights from Heathrow with BA
                Done well there, I couldn't do better than Sleazy when I looked.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Done well there, I couldn't do better than Sleazy when I looked.
                  Have a look at BA holidays mate that's where I found mine

Comment

Flying out friday morning and back sunday night, cant wait to sample some german beer!

Comment

Berlin is a great city. Have fun all those who are going.

Comment

Completely forgot about this. Who we playing out there?

Comment

So how many of us are heading out there??? Good to all meet up in one bar before hand and take it over

X3 West Acton who else is travelling

Comment

Not me.

Comment

Can we twist your arm

Comment

Working...
                              X