Match Thread | Barnsley 1 QPR 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
    According to TF we have depth in the squad.
    Hes absolutley correct, hence we didnt lose away last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      This is a truly awful performance. Nothing can excuse this level of complete ineptitude from professional footballers.

Perfect opportunity now for a long Robinson throw in but it's gonna be Bidwell. Actually, scrap that. He did take it in the end and caused a problem.
      Diabolical first half second a little better but a point does not paper over the cracks for me

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Descent point I suppose, really should be looking to beat these sort of teams, away form is poor
        At home yes. Away...a point is superb for us (IMO).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          At home yes. Away...a point is superb for us (IMO).
          - When has a point up north on a Tuesday night become a result some QPR fans are not happy with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
            - When has a point up north on a Tuesday night become a result some QPR fans are not happy with?
            Last season we would have lost that game - same is true of the last 2 home games
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Theyve been itching for defeat after defeat but it hasnt come so its now draws and the whole worlds caving in, but they cant hold back on the keyboard any more hence the first lot of pages on this thread, then the sheep mentality kicked in
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                Theyve been itching for defeat after defeat but it hasnt come so its now draws and the whole worlds caving in, but they cant hold back on the keyboard any more hence the first lot of pages on this thread, then the sheep mentality kicked in
                Who's they?

Comment

Do you think in any way you get their backs up Pinkie?

I totally get backing the manager but you do it in a similar way to the knockers i.e. Blinkered

There has been both good and bad this season. We are comfortably average... 3 W 4 D 3 L.

Comment

• 'Comfortably average' is the best way ive seen us described awin mate,

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                      Do you think in any way you get their backs up Pinkie?

I totally get backing the manager but you do it in a similar way to the knockers i.e. Blinkered

There has been both good and bad this season. We are comfortably average... 3 W 4 D 3 L.
                      Im not really bothered wether i get there backs up or not awin, they spout so much rubbish all the time i dont know why quite a few of them bother supporting rangers the way they go on! im not blinkered at all, we have injuries galore and we`re not getting hammered at all & have only lost 3 so why would i be blinkered! theres just too much of a negativity to even a respectable draw away from home in mid week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Who's they?
                        Read the first load of pages on here for youre answer 77

Comment

So me?

Comment

Bill, I gather, went up there. He went up there 'itching for a defeat' did he?

Comment

• Lovely mild still evening and a perfect pitch. Absolutely no excuse for the ponderous, disjointed, bitty and toothless display we turned in against one of the the poorest lightweight teams I've seen in a couple of seasons. What got my goat was fact their keeper was clearly dodgy/nervous in his general handling but we didn't come close to exploiting that fact or even probing him..... no surprise at all when Freeman's shot went straight through him.
                              It's easy to fall back on aphorisms like "a point on the road is okay" but after seeing the hapless Barnsley in the flesh a massive opportunity to pick up 3 points was carelessly spewed away last night.......hopefully that was a blip last night and Olly will stick a rocket up their jacksies for forthcoming games.

Comment

• Probably one of the bigger chances to end our away record, shame we couldn't take it but I guess the qpr way is to look average to sh ite against other cra p and then play amazingly against the big boys
                                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                                X