Well done ian holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

goes out to, van, corbray, weare, myu, hubble & a few others that could see the light:cheers_small
    But some of those same enlightened people were recently dissing Mas L who was outstanding on Saturday. Didn't want Mas anywhere near the starting X1 when his form took a dip, yet some of those same people tolerated dross from CW for months on end. Some people rated Polter at this level, didn't they?

Point I'm making is that gloating about the one thing you maybe right about - Olly - is balanced by the drivel. If you want to dish out, someone will always be happy to return it with interest, because no one is right all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      But some of those same enlightened people were recently dissing Mas L who was outstanding on Saturday. Didn't want Mas anywhere near the starting X1 when his form took a dip, yet some of those same people tolerated dross from CW for months on end. Some people rated Polter at this level, didn't they?

Point I'm making is that gloating about the one thing you maybe right about - Olly - is balanced by the drivel. If you want to dish out, someone will always be happy to return it with interest, because no one is right all the time.
      Posters were well within their rights to be critical of Luongo for times he went missing I don't think there were many that doubted his ability

Comment

Lol return it with interest! What are you banging on about hal? You and nas would of farmed off washington to some non league outfit lol, talk about drivel right just there son and whats mas goto do with this thread? Mas was being played in his favoured midfield position be it higher up or defensive and not consistent enough! As most were saying, hes played two very good games atm, washington wasnt being deployed in the position he should of been and in a team devoid of confidence! Yet you deemed him not good enough regardless of him being played wrong!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Always been a fan....always will be

Keep it up Holloway you ledge!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Fair enough Tarbs, but still not 'most on here' and that poll was still after what seemed a fairly dire run of results...
            That poll actually remained open for over a month (which defeated its purpose really), way beyond the time results started to improve. So the 8.24% wanting him out would have been a lot higher had it be open just a week, after which more votes came in to give him longer.

Comment

I'm with you mate. Not a fan of all this gloating and coating off other fans for being wrong.

Name me one person on this site who is 100% right, 100% of the time. Some have more patience than others, for sure. And I commend those people. But it doesn't give them the right to constantly hammer other people cos they might have voiced an opinion that turned out to be wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                I'm with you mate. Not a fan of all this gloating and coating off other fans for being wrong.

Name me one person on this site who is 100% right, 100% of the time. Some have more patience than others, for sure. And I commend those people. But it doesn't give them the right to constantly hammer other people cos they might have voiced an opinion that turned out to be wrong!
                Oh come on tarbs I've hardly laid down the law. No wonder youngsters at school can't be disciplined. All this has achieved is that it has highlighted to me who can accept when they're wrong. Hubble has lied because he was very much one of the main culprits that wanted olly gone. I just think the fans have highlighted that it is very much a results business and sod the fact their is clear improvement. Sad but true
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Also Stan very valid point.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Oh come on tarbs I've hardly laid down the law. No wonder youngsters at school can't be disciplined. All this has achieved is that it has highlighted to me who can accept when they're wrong. Hubble has lied because he was very much one of the main culprits that wanted olly gone. I just think the fans have highlighted that it is very much a results business and sod the fact their is clear improvement. Sad but true
                    I actually wasn't particularly aiming that one at you to be honest mate.

Ain't got nothing to do with being disciplined either. I just think there is too much niggle on here at times. Particularly given things are going well. We should really be celebrating together not coating each other off!

I don't remember Hubble being majorly on the Ollie out bandwagon either to be fair. Was mainly me, Alan Wycombe, Stanis and Wests from what I can remember.
                    Last edited by Tarbie; 14-03-2017, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      That poll actually remained open for over a month (which defeated its purpose really), way beyond the time results started to improve. So the 8.24% wanting him out would have been a lot higher had it be open just a week, after which more votes came in to give him longer.
                      Thanks Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        "Hubble has lied" yet the evidence says otherwise. What a prize plum you are Weare.

Comment

Jesus i cant believe people are bickering over who wanted ollie gone/didnt a few months ago. Who cares at the end of the day? Im over the moon that we're doing well and playing nice football and i'm sure that even the grumpiest of #ollieout are too

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            Jesus i cant believe people are bickering over who wanted ollie gone/didnt a few months ago. Who cares at the end of the day? Im over the moon that we're doing well and playing nice football and i'm sure that even the grumpiest of #ollieout are too
                            Exactly, you would think it will be all plain sailing from here. Ollie will be great forever and that's it. Plenty of ups and downs to come. No one is 100% right or wrong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                              Exactly, you would think it will be all plain sailing from here. Ollie will be great forever and that's it. Plenty of ups and downs to come. No one is 100% right or wrong here.
                              Losing against Rotherham this Saturday is all but nailed on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                                I actually wasn't particularly aiming that one at you to be honest mate.

Ain't got nothing to do with being disciplined either. I just think there is too much niggle on here at times. Particularly given things are going well. We should really be celebrating together not coating each other off!

I don't remember Hubble being majorly on the Ollie out bandwagon either to be fair. Was mainly me, Alan Wycombe, Stanis and Wests from what I can remember.

Particularly when all this thread is is a well done olly yet the olly dislikers are on it lol, its abit of vica versa i do believe tarbie! this was a positive thread about ollie yet has been turned!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X