Rio set for new defensive-midfield role

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    The rio hate is an absolute and utter joke. But no surprise. People on the internet HAVE to hate things and show that hate with their fingers pressing letters on a keyboard. Makes life worthwhile.
    I'm actually on a touch screen but I get your point mate
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

3 good games and moaners will be swooning at Ferdinand's feet, with posts like ......."yeah but he's improved now because we all gave him stick and he read it!" or..... "yeah but he wasrubbish at CB!"

Comment

Woe is the folly of the feckless, fickle football fan.

Comment

Saw the title and hoped he farked off modeling Doctor Martins.

About as useful as a mannequin.

Comment

I don't hate Rio and wasn't against to sign him,but he has done nothing to earn a place to be in starting 11. Just because your name is Rio Ferdinand and you were at Man Utd for 12 years doesn't mean you are automatic starter for QPR FC if you are playing bad

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
              I don't hate Rio and wasn't against to sign him,but he has done nothing to earn a place to be in starting 11. Just because your name is Rio Ferdinand and you were at Man Utd for 12 years doesn't mean you are automatic starter for QPR FC if you are playing bad
              Agree with this. Rio's played poor and Dunne's replaced him and just played 2 games with MOTM performance's.... not sure what the argument is..
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                The rio hate is an absolute and utter joke. But no surprise. People on the internet HAVE to hate things and show that hate with their fingers pressing letters on a keyboard. Makes life worthwhile.
                Can't believe you'd defend him after his performances for us. Moyes dropped him and so has Redknapp. Nothing to do with hatred, he's just not good enough. Surely you can see that?
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                  Can't believe you'd defend him after his performances for us. Moyes dropped him and so has Redknapp. Nothing to do with hatred, he's just not good enough. Surely you can see that?
                  Wishing a longer ban on one of our players is not hate? Im not defending him, but he was no worse than any of them when he played, they were all terrible. And if called upon again im sure he will be okay now the team has some cohesion and a fighting spirit in them now. I just cant judge a player after five games in a whole team playing poorly.

Comment

In his absence, we played three very good games and Dunne looks very solid in the position Rio used to play in. So, its only logical....keep Rio out of the side!

Comment

Stupidity. He cannot run, tackle or read the game anymore. He is now a glorified pundit.

Comment

USA Bound?

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/...to-mls-report/

Comment

Rio played as DM for Manchester United a few times. He looked solid enough.

Comment

I was thinking the problem could be that he didn't do a full preseason?
                            Kept the faith!

Comment

Dont particularly want him starting games again at the moment. But if Harry decides to try him as a defensive mid theres not a lot we can do about it really except hope he does better than he did at CB. Lets not write him off in that role until he's had a couple of games there. If he starts ahead of Dunne or Caulker at CB though, i'd be pissed.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

It would be silly to right him off, I think it's fitness, if Crouch can out run you its a problem, he could well come good second part of the season, fingers crossed.
                                Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                                X