• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
    or you can just take the 200/1?

actually just checked link.....250/1 now with skybet

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
      In Summary from Northenr

'For QPR to be relegated this season, the following has to happen.

QPR, who've won five of their last ten and four of the last five at home, almost certainly have to lose all five of their remaining games.

If they do that, then Blackburn, who've only won nine all season and haven't won at all in their last six, have to win four of their last five. If they do that, then they'll also be taking points off Forest, Bristol City and Wolves , because that's three of their final games.

City, Wolves and Forest are three of the other teams below us. City (five wins from 30) would therefore have to win all four other games, apart from the loss to Blackburn.

Problem with that is their last game is against Birmingham, another club below QPR, so they're going to have to win three of the last five, apart from that defeat to City.

Problem with that is, one of those games is against Burton, who are also below QPR, and need to win at least two to go above us (assuming we don't win again), and we've just said they're going to lose to Birmingham.

I could keep going with this. There are five games left, we're ten points clear, we're playing well, there is a whole load of crap below us, and they're all playing each other.'
      Wow, proper stato that.

Bet he wasted a whole day working out the possibilities haha.

I will stick with the good old mathematicly possible.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Mathematically we can still go down but we won't but we may finish 4th from bottom! the club as a whole relaxed too soon. the experimenting process started way way to early.

Comment

Lets hope Ollie is gearing up to sting the Bees big time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            Lets hope Ollie is gearing up to sting the Bees big time.
            They will smash us we have taken our foot off the peddle can't see us finding any​ verve before that match

As for all the excuses offered about season being over experimenting etc it's all b llocks as if our season is over Brentford's certainly is and there still scoring for fun and put four past a side who had outside chance of play offs. That's​ how you see a season out when your mid table!!!!

Comment

if the season was a month longer i'd fear for us , all this tinkering means we keep losing this can't be good for morale . can see the bees stinging us look what they did to derby yesterday

Comment

Im not sure we are better than this atm. I think we will survive by two or three points..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

I'm still not sure why anyone is seriously worried. I'm annoyed and pissed off with the last 4 games but I'm not worried at all about going down and I just want us to end the season well. If we were 20/21 I might be a bit more worried but 5 teams have to overhaul us with 4 games to go.

Comment

It is Blackburn which worries me. Im not sure who they play in their run-in, but when it comes to us, we don`t seem able to evenget a point now when we are experimenting every match..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

I think 50 points would be enough and we'll get 54 and will finish 17th.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        I agree, and wherever we finish between those two spots has no real bearing because our pre-season has effectively already begun and experimentation with squad players and formations is all very useful. We now have a headstart over those currently involved in the relegation and promotion battles.
                        So you believe this is all Holloway' s pre season preparations ?
                        I think it is more of his tinkering not knowing what is his best team tactics or formation nonsense.
                        The chances are there will be a few more players joining or leaving in the summer which will again see more tinkering during the autumn fixtures.

Comment

Why don't we wait until we are mathematically safe before we start experimenting?

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                            Why don't we wait until we are mathematically safe before we start experimenting?
                            this with huge bells on

Comment

To be hinest i dont even think ollie has been experimenting really, other than giving Morrison a start, hes played near on our best team, same as when we were winning every game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                To be hinest i dont even think ollie has been experimenting really, other than giving Morrison a start, hes played near on our best team, same as when we were winning every game.
                                Agree with this. Maybe apart from Washington (away from home so I understand why not 2 up top) the team against Bristol was the best we had. We simply weren't good enough, more worrying it seems is the attitude - jogging back etc etc!

There has to be a reaction v Sheffield Wednesday I hope

Comment

Working...
                                X