Match Thread: QPR v Blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
    Hardly. We didn't have any of our regular strikers. Our regular goalkeeper did not play. Not sure if Ariel was injured but he didn't play either, just to name a few. Also we lost our only striker in the first 10 minutes. At least we didn't lose one of our regular players as usually happens. The players also did not want to get injured as we have enough injuries already.
    Yep not the end of the world and certainly didn't need an additional game. Staying in the league has to be our priority
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• not the end of the world,but winning momentum would be nice
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Hopefully Reading will be brought down to earth with their loss at United.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Hardly. We didn't have any of our regular strikers. Our regular goalkeeper did not play. Not sure if Ariel was injured but he didn't play either, just to name a few. Also we lost our only striker in the first 10 minutes. At least we didn't lose one of our regular players as usually happens. The players also did not want to get injured as we have enough injuries already.
          Smithies and Sylla missing who else? Everyone moans our regular strikers don't score anyway so that doesn't matter

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            lost Eze in 10 ????
            Calf injury. Maybe a precautious sub.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Real straw clutching once the old concentrate on the league nonsense comes out. Winning breeds confidence and confidence breeds wins . We've had plenty early cup defeats and then still #### league campaign's. Losing isn't a blessing in disguise, its crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Real straw clutching once the old concentrate on the league nonsense comes out. Winning breeds confidence and confidence breeds wins . We've had plenty early cup defeats and then still #### league campaign's. Losing isn't a blessing in disguise, its crap.
                This.

Lost the momentum we had built up with back to back wins. $hit result against a $hit opposition
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Disappointed by performances today, thought Luongo, Mackie, Gladwin, Bidwell were shocking today.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Yep not the end of the world and certainly didn't need an additional game. Staying in the league has to be our priority
                    Nonsense. We haven't had that one extra game in 20 years.
                    Last edited by Timmy the Doc; 07-01-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Smithies and Sylla missing who else? Everyone moans our regular strikers don't score anyway so that doesn't matter
                      Washington, Polter (possibly because he is moving on). What other strikers do we have?

Comment

• we must have the worlds smallest trophy cabinet
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          Calf injury. Maybe a precautious sub.
                          oh right cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Nonsense. We haven't had that one extra game in 20 years.
                            Very well said Tim

Comment

• Anyone see what happened in ellerslie? Seemed to be kicking right off

Comment

• Blackburn have progressed to the 4th round in the last three seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X