Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ollie have to follow Ramsey by doing the walk of shame at Brentford?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ollie have to follow Ramsey by doing the walk of shame at Brentford?

If he ####s up big time and we get well beat and he makes his usual tactical balls up, he will get all he deserves.

No way that Ollie is getting binned.....even if Brentford beat us!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      No way that Ollie is getting binned.....even if Brentford beat us!
      He appears to be clueless. Changed tactics every 10 mins today.

Comment

I pray not but honestly I have a horrible feeling he will.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Giving him stick isn't calling for him to be instantly binned. If he screws up as badly selection and tactic wise we have to make sure he knows of our displeasure.

Comment

I felt sorry for Ramsey doing that walk it was uncomfortable watching him with our lot going ballistic leaning over baying for blood. Really hope that don't happen to Ollie come on Rangers raise yourselves for this one

Comment

He changed formation at least 5 times today,fans in B block around me today have just about had enough, Holloway is popular based on sentiment and badge kissing etc, I think he is now a fairly poor manager,tactically poor and surrounded by yes men.6 straight loses, now 5 on the bounce,how can anyone have confidence in this man.

Comment

Surely no championship manager could expect to keep his job if losing 8 in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Surely no championship manager could expect to keep his job if losing 8 in a row?
                  Certainly wouldn't think so.

Comment

Absolutely clueless at times very similar to when he was first here ran out of ideas, and didn't know what to do then, I didn't want him and still don't another appointment with Birch to appease the fans , but it seems once again the DOF isn't to blame,

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                      He changed formation at least 5 times today,fans in B block around me today have just about had enough, Holloway is popular based on sentiment and badge kissing etc, I think he is now a fairly poor manager,tactically poor and surrounded by yes men.6 straight loses, now 5 on the bounce,how can anyone have confidence in this man.
                      Top post Romford
                      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

i just can't work out what olly is trying to work out , stick with the same team , drill the same defence day in day out

Comment

As there's nothing to play for, what's wrong with him experimenting? The better he knows the squad, the better we'll do next season.

Comment

Nothing to play for? Isn`t survival in this division something to play for? Wow...
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Nothing to play for? Isn`t survival in this division something to play for? Wow...
                              It would take a pretty sensational set of results for us to get relegated. That being said only at Rangers is anything possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X