Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games in December could we be in bottom 3 by end of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games in December could we be in bottom 3 by end of it?

Just on the basis of how bad we are at home and don't look like getting better either. yep we beat a norwich team that had 10 men for 90 mins but we've been garbage at ipswich and already got Holloway asking us to love Henry as if he was our son! but going on performances rather than stats are we going to end December in a real relegation fight which i would say is a reality waiting to happen?

Rotherham have got to win at some point and will fancy there chances if they can go 1 up, i don't think we will get more than a point there.

Derby i think will be a Draw thats 2

Villa under Mr broken nose will fancy there chances as were shocking on tv most times still 2 points

Brighton i think are too good for us 2 points

And i think wolves will turn us over too still 2 points

At best i don't think we will get more than 1 win and a draw from this set of fixtures? so come the end of December are we going to be 3rd to 5th from bottom?

You're a great supporter!

Comment

drive from peterborough most games, don't need to be working at nasa to work out were a mess

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
        Love to say were top six and challenging for top spot but just being realistic with the state our clubs in

Comment

Well we haven't been in or even close to being in the relegation zone all season but yep that's the spirit let's write us off after 3 ####ing games.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
            Chopper gonna ask you a question, why has Matty Phillips become the best player for west brom and been a massive part to why there 7th in the league? We fuc k very good players up and this club is rotten all the way through to all youth teams too, harsh but reality
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I fancy 7-9 points from that lot!

Rotherham is a must win and I fancy us to beat Wolves. They were poor the other night and if Perch hadn't been a idiot I think we would of won!

Can see us nicking a point and maybe a cheeky win in one of the other games!

Comment

Everyone beats everyone else in this league. We've been a mid table side all season so quite how we're now the worst team in qprs history baffles me. We're not even half as bad as some on here believe we are. Perch doesn't go off we beat wolves they were terrible and we were on top. Then it's 6 points out of 9. Yes we were #### at Ipswich but the blokes had 2 weeks in the job any danger of actually giving him a chance to sort it out before predicting our doom?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Chopper gonna ask you a question, why has Matty Phillips become the best player for west brom and been a massive part to why there 7th in the league? We fuc k very good players up and this club is rotten all the way through to all youth teams too, harsh but reality
                  Maybe he's got better players around him? Maybe the lazy #### has decided to pull his finger out of his #### because let's be brutally honest he never grafted much here did he? Players pick and choose when they want to play football look at hoilett for example? Dreadful for 3 years and then as soon as its chance to get a contract somewhere else he starts playing football. You might want to believe that the club is cursed and ruins everyone that walks through the door. I prefer to believe that if you get the right player the desire to play football and improve as an individual will be there no matter who they are playing for. Charlie Austin springs to mind?

Comment

Have to agree to some comments, however, I do believe that its has something to do with the atmosphere at Loftus Road. Players love the support of their followers. If not, players become aware they're not welcomed and it effects the confidence. In my opinion, some of the body language of the players just shows confusion and tension.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Everyone beats everyone else in this league. We've been a mid table side all season so quite how we're now the worst team in qprs history baffles me. We're not even half as bad as some on here believe we are. Perch doesn't go off we beat wolves they were terrible and we were on top. Then it's 6 points out of 9. Yes we were #### at Ipswich but the blokes had 2 weeks in the job any danger of actually giving him a chance to sort it out before predicting our doom?
                      I think olly will get a decent job done but were so poor too often to be a mediocre side

Comment

Austin is a rare breed of footballer he gave everything to Rs and to be fair he deserved it, some don't like the celebrate against old clubs he did his #### for us when he scored v burnley at home but hey ho i cant see us playing him for a while anyway

Comment

You can do this for every month, for most teams in the division and if pessimistic most teams would only be on about 30-40 points at the end of the season if the results were the same as the predictions. We know qpr have days where they play well and that will occur and we will get points.

Comment

We had a no points in November thread.
                            Now a bottom three in December one.
                            Both as ridiculous as each other.

Comment

Down by Easter ��

Comment

Working...
                              X