• Trump's Inauguration

didn't hold back did he
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Certainly made Obama look sheepish lol
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I wonder what he can do for the working class? He has to deliver now..
      Last edited by Shania; 20-01-2017, 06:58 PM.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Would love for him to do well. All these proper wet heads 'across the world', doing protests against him ffs!! Shut them right up.... like all these hinge's protesting/boohooing about brexit. Its farking done, move on!! Heaven forbid national service. Full on modern day melts. Fellas with waxed eye brows/selfie sticks/PC gone too far!!

Team trump!
        Team brexit!
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Nick you're the man! I vote Nick!

Comment

I liked what he said about giving the power back to the people very much - now let's see if he delivers on that promise, and the others he made.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
              Would love for him to do well. All these proper wet heads 'across the world', doing protests against him ffs!! Shut them right up.... like all these hinge's protesting/boohooing about brexit. Its farking done, move on!! Heaven forbid national service. Full on modern day melts. Fellas with waxed eye brows/selfie sticks/PC gone too far!!

Team trump!
              Team brexit!
              And..er.... dyed, hair-sprayed hair and fake tans???

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                And..er.... dyed, hair-sprayed hair and fake tans???
                I thought he looked rather handsome, his wife's not bad either

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Fair dos, just highlighting the rather obvious flaw in that aspect of Nick's post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Fair dos, just highlighting the rather obvious flaw in that aspect of Nick's post.
                    So the modern day/typical person is donald trump??? Hmmm..... the point I was highlighting is that almost your everyday average joe in society is to soft. Also if called apon, couldnt handle any real displine.
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Team trump!
                      Team brexit!
                      Good post Nick.

Really can't believe how some of the media are now picking up on him not being very inclusive. Why the hell should he change his views from what he camaigned for in order to appease the filth going around smashing windows and causing disruption? Not heard a word from Obama or Clinton imploring these people not to behave in such a manner. Double standards from the wet lettuces as we have come to expect.

And be aware of the totally unjustified traffic problems being caused tomorrow by the "Women Against Trump" march in central London. How to waste your day, eh? I can't stand these type of people.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I'd Agree with that.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Trump is a chap.

As for these crusty rent-a-mob fairies out protesting against him... Jesus wept, riot police shout just open fire on them and wipe them out. Horrific people.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I also look forward to see what he can do for the Native Americans. Obama didn`t deliver much on that front..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              I also look forward to see what he can do for the Native Americans. Obama didn`t deliver much on that front..
                              Agreed Shania. I'm not holding my breath on that one, but who knows.

Comment

Working...
                              X