No announcement yet.

LIVE | Chris Ramsey's pre-Southampton Press Conference - 06/02/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be the biggest bell end on the planet on here at five pm tomorrow when we get hammered cos we aint good enough.

Comment

Fair play, enjoyed watching and listening to him. Bang up for the game tomorrow and expecting a performance from the lads. A couple of good results and absolutely no reason to rule him out of the running. It's a results business though.

Comment

An impressive debut off the pitch, now for the main feature
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Will be the biggest bell end on the planet on here at five pm tomorrow when we get hammered cos we aint good enough.
          #ramshit

Comment

Hope the players do the business for him tomorrow and he gets offered the job till end of season. Comes across humble and a real genuine bloke. Rather him than Captain Bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Hope the players do the business for him tomorrow and he gets offered the job till end of season. Comes across humble and a real genuine bloke. Rather him than Captain Bellend.
              To be fair he does comes with CB as a pair.

Any other new manager will mean Ramsay probably moves on.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                Whats Sherwood done to have this opinion of him by quite a few Rs fans?.... If you think his a bellend because he did that salute or wears a gilet then seriously, grow up and try looking at the bigger picture and his coaching skills.

Some of our fans are so simple I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by KuPR View Post
                  To be fair he does comes with CB as a pair.

Any other new manager will mean Ramsay probably moves on.
                  So you dont think Ramsey would take it if offered till the end of the season? Cannot see any advantage of Sherwood over Ramsey so might as well save the money and stick.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                    Whats Sherwood done to have this opinion of him by quite a few Rs fans?.... If you think his a bellend because he did that salute or wears a gilet then seriously, grow up and try looking at the bigger picture and his coaching skills.

Some of our fans are so simple I swear.
                    My issue with Sherwood is how he split the dressing room at spurs and very notoriously did so with one of our players.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How come no one cares that Ramsay gave the salute as well?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        My issue with Sherwood is how he split the dressing room at spurs and very notoriously did so with one of our players.
                        There were more players who performed under him then there were upset players.. He galvanised Adebayor, brought Kane through.. Instilled Bentaleb and Mason in the central midfield area. Those last two are now regulars... He also had a 57% win ratio and narrowly missed out on champions league football.

His good enough for me..

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          There were more players who performed under him then there were upset players.. He galvanised Adebayor, brought Kane through.. Instilled Bentaleb and Mason in the central midfield area. Those last two are now regulars... He also had a 57% win ratio and narrowly missed out on champions league football.

His good enough for me..
                          yep good enough for me aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            Wants to play with flair. Good to hear.
                            This is what stood out for me today but think Timmy is the one coming in.

Comment

If Clement says no for next season then Sherwood, if he says, yes, leave Ramsey in charge until then.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Did he mention anything about Sandro though? We are DESPERATE for him to get back. Can't rely on Barton nor Henry(albeit his decent performances) to PROTECT THE DEFENCE..

Comment

Working...
                                X