Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table

If Blackburn and Forest both win next games and Rangers lose we are in serious danger

They will have 47 and 48 points to our 50 with 2 games still to play.

Ollie what have you done .. Playing weakened side could be the worst ever decision ever made

Originally posted by The General View Post
    If Blackburn and Forest both win next games and Rangers lose we are in serious danger

They will have 47 and 48 points to our 50 with 2 games still to play.

Ollie what have you done .. Playing weakened side could be the worst ever decision ever made

Worst decision ever made was giving Ollie the job in the first place, when others like Clement and Rowett were available

Comment

Brentford will so want to beat us they totally hate us

I can't believe we are back in the shite again if we lose

We could still easily get relegated

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        Worst decision ever made was giving Ollie the job in the first place, when others like Clement and Rowett were available
        They both turned us down apparently.

Ollie can do it. He's gotten this squad playing brilliantly, he just needs to get his head out of his a55hole and find wherever he put the mentality and tactics of March and May.

Comment

he has really,really messed it all up for us!!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

So you're expecting Blackburn to beat Wolves away next game right?

Comment

And then best Villa at home and Brentford away??

Comment

Our next game after Brentford is Notts Forrest as well.

Wolves got got nothing to play for now as they are safe so I imagine Blackburn will really go for it. Harry going on at Birmingham won't do us any favours as well. If we lose to Brentford we could be in trouble.

Comment

there will be at least 4 changes again Saturday. 6 or 7 if he plays anything like our possible best 11. Absolute madness but I don't think he has any choice.

Comment

i expect the bees to do us , so at least we will have something to play for in the forest game

Comment

Wolves ..Villa..Brentford seasons are over they could field weakened sides .

What's to say they don't win them all and a Forest beat us

Believe me it's not over ...

Comment

Brentford will beat us ..Norwich will beat us ..we are currently crap

Maybe a result against Forest maybe not

Comment

Is this not thread not the same as numerous other threads already on here? Loving the optimism for other teams to go on a winning run. I can pretty much guarantee you that no Blackburn or Forest fan is thinking about us and potentially overtaking us.

Comment

Still massively certain we have been safe since we hit 50 points months ago.

Comment

Bristol c vs Barnsley - think win for city
                              Burton vs Leeds - 0 or 1 point for burton
                              Wolves vs Blackburn - 1 or 3 for Blackburn as wolves have nothing to play for
                              Villa vs Brum - no idea given Harry factor. Should be 0 for brum

Comment

Working...
                              X