should zamora start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should zamora start

Zamora starting is better than putting him on second half. Austin looks lost on his own we need two strickers upfront not one, we need to start winning. to me harry is to scared to commit an attacking team so it looks like were going for a draw! anyone else got any opinions on this?!
    Yes
    45.45%
    No
    54.55%

The poll is expired.

Yes. And Vargas.

Comment

Vargas must play for me. Busy & lively.

Charlie although a big fan doesn't create enough with the ball & is very immobile. Not slating him just think things need freshening up.

Comment

Not for me. Think he's doing well as an impact sub plus I would worry about risk of injury.

GOT TO start 2 up front though.... Austin and Vargas IMO.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If he can play 90 mins or even 75 say then yes

Comment

To save me reading back to yesterday, where was Vargas, injured or just omitted from the squad?
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Benchmeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                To save me reading back to yesterday, where was Vargas, injured or just omitted from the squad?
                Think he was dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  bench

Comment

I think Allardyce summed up the problem with qpr at present about as well as you can in a few words:
                    ----------------------------------------------------
                    Allardyce had sympathy for his opposite number. “The thing is how much of a goal-threat do you have and what can you do to build a goal-threat,” the West Ham manager said. “If you struggle to do that then the rest of the team comes under that utmost pressure and eventually cracks.”
                    ----------------------------------------------------

can zamora do that job leading the line alongside austin with the rest sitting back, with his injury record, and would the team play that way, hard to see it tbh

Comment

It Bobby Zamora is the answer we really are in trouble.

Nice one harry. Top work.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Yes. And Vargas.
                        THIS, Bobby can hold up the ball, Vargas gets around the pitch!

Comment

If we are going to start games with only one striker up top, then Bobby's a better bet than Charlie. Bob's hold up play is a lot better for one thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                            It Bobby Zamora is the answer we really are in trouble.

Nice one harry. Top work.
                            Actually a very good point. After all we've been through last season especsialy with long term striker injuries last season (AJ, Austin and Bobby) If it all falls to Bobby to save our season and get goals then we really are in trouble!

Personally I don't think it will. Think we've got more than enough goals in this team for it to come to that.. also think Vargas, like Austin last season, will be key for us and get lots of goals once he scores his first.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

i would rather bobby starting with austin then when he starts getting exhausted bring vargas' pace into the game. zamora seems to settle the game when he comes on

Comment

Working...
                              X