No announcement yet.

Burton 1 QPR 3 **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great win, although there was nothing great to watch. I watched the game on the QPR site and there were interruptions on several occasions, that is in the second half. However, I did manage to watch the goals going in and for that alone, it was worthy. Come on you R's.

Comment

• Is this our third successive win.....Birmingham, Cardiff and now Burton?
      Last edited by Martinmalta; 13-01-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Knew we'd win as soon as I saw that line up. Ollie is genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          I disagree as you know about him being dim mate, its more the players being that mate tbh, but ollies done well and the lads today, another youngster scoring and looking good and washington did really well today playing more as a two
          Don't get carried away Pinkie Burton are crap, but you still have to beat what is in front of you, enjoy your week until the next game, but we can't start next season with IH in charge, need someone who is going to push us forward, anyway let's enjoy today's result.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers10 View Post
            Washington was superb today. Very happy for him especially, also mass and oteh were very good
            Outstanding scored a goal..great

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Knew we'd win as soon as I saw that line up. Ollie is genius.

admit it that tonking son aint come in for yer
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                Knew we'd win as soon as I saw that line up. Ollie is genius.
                It was a great win but I think you're getting carried away with the moment!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Mass MOTM, Class as per.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Not taking p iss but what keeps you up in this league 52points or touch less

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                      hes being sarcastic gator, hes part of the wanting us to take a tonking crew to get rid of ollie

Comment

hes being sarcastic gator, hes part of the wanting us to take a tonking crew to get rid of ollie
                        Yes, I get that!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

admit it that tonking son aint come in for yer
                          Never doubted we would win. You need to have more faith. Not too far off play offs either.

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
                            Rearrange these words Gator take and pi ss

Comment

No just a realist

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
                                Don't get carried away Pinkie Burton are crap, but you still have to beat what is in front of you, enjoy your week until the next game, but we can't start next season with IH in charge, need someone who is going to push us forward, anyway let's enjoy today's result.
                                Ofcourse we cant get carried away macca mate, but wether you like ollie or not hes getting a nice little thing going here, & hope we keep it up, and we could lose whats being slowly developed here getting rid if we still slowly improve when no monies being spent!

Comment

Working...
                                X