Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olly please do the decent thing and resign !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Not trying to be clever at all. Fact is (on here), when we lose it is Holloway's fault and when we win it is luck or the opposition had a bad day.

Players never seem to get any flack at all IMO.
    Agree to an extent but Ollie has had 14 months. Enough time to know his players, how he wants them to play etc. It is his job to pick the right team, right tactics and motivate them. Everyone has bad days at the office, and yes that includes players, but has not been a good time overall. Players do deserve some flack and buck stops with Ollie on playing side of things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Not trying to be clever at all. Fact is (on here), when we lose it is Holloway's fault and when we win it is luck or the opposition had a bad day or their equivalent of Messi wasn't playing.
      So all the posts the other day after beating Cardiff praising IH and the team we’re all a figment of the imagination were they?

Problem is one swallow.... you know the rest. People aren’t going to be jumping through hoops after one win tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        Dont think that applied to luxembourg or sam marino
        You mean the Luxembourg that drew with France?

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Must have missed that. Did they play with wing backs?

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            I wouldnt know as i dont follow them, but thats hardly a win like what jimmy put is it!
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              Must have missed that. Did they play with wing backs?
              A stuck record that just keeps repeating and repeating, moan for the sake of moaning & on every single thread! how about trying to be postive and hoping we get a good result on saturday instead, abit of positivity can do you good, try it sometime son
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                So all the posts the other day after beating Cardiff praising IH and the team we’re all a figment of the imagination were they?

Problem is one swallow.... you know the rest. People aren’t going to be jumping through hoops after one win tbh.
                Thought most of the praise was around Smyth (deservedly so) to be honest with a number of people slaughtering Holloway for saying it was a gamble playing him.

People may not jump through hoops after one win but how sad is that when you can't enjoy 3 points?

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  If it's not beating jumping moaning whining why only post about the last 12 months why not the last 3years when just numbers were brought in , why not mention that the manager has his hands tied by crappy signings that were here before he arrived ? We all know he's no Jose or peligreeni but he's what we've got along with the majority of players being dross , we are small skit club without a forward line untill punters get that into their heads it is moaning for the sake of it
                  I agree it’s not all Ollys fault and some of the players are letting him/us down but IMHO he was the wrong appointment at the time and I really hoped he would prove me wrong but the stats don’t lie. I do though agree that we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes and he may well have his hands well and truly tied, if so he may well be the only option. I like Olly and will never forget the past but I still feel he was the wrong appointment this time for me. He use to make me laugh, whereas now I cringe at his post match interviews and it is these that have turned my overall opinion of him. It may come that in the future I have to eat humble pie but I would love that as all I want is to see the Rs competing and winning games consistently again, whoever is Manager. I just don’t see it happening with Olly in charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    I agree it’s not all Ollys fault and some of the players are letting him/us down but IMHO he was the wrong appointment at the time and I really hoped he would prove me wrong but the stats don’t lie. I do though agree that we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes and he may well have his hands well and truly tied, if so he may well be the only option. I like Olly and will never forget the past but I still feel he was the wrong appointment this time for me. He use to make me laugh, whereas now I cringe at his post match interviews and it is these that have turned my overall opinion of him. It may come that in the future I have to eat humble pie but I would love that as all I want is to see the Rs competing and winning games consistently again, whoever is Manager. I just don’t see it happening with Olly in charge.
                    Kit I'm not looking to disagree you say players are letting him and us down but that's just not true they are trying it's not their fault that they just aren't good enough , yes I had doubts about his return it's never as good 2nd time around , nobody is ever going to get JET Caulker and revel playing added to that he had probably one class player when he arrived smithies , bearing in mind Luongo was doing next to nothing Robinson was crocked and labeled as a f/b since he's been here we now have class championship players in smithies Scowens Luongo Robinson Freeman plus a good defender in Baptiste its just unfortunate there isn't a forward of merit there plus young players knocking on the door , imho I think it would better to let him have this window without calling for his head and childishly using names like Dollie Wollie Hollow head , I doubt we'll go down , honestly do you not see progress on team and squad building

Comment

Kit I'm not looking to disagree you say players are letting him and us down but that's just not true they are trying it's not their fault that they just aren't good enough , yes I had doubts about his return it's never as good 2nd time around , nobody is ever going to get JET Caulker and revel playing added to that he had probably one class player when he arrived smithies , bearing in mind Luongo was doing next to nothing Robinson was crocked and labeled as a f/b since he's been here we now have class championship players in smithies Scowens Luongo Robinson Freeman plus a good defender in Baptiste its just unfortunate there isn't a forward of merit there plus young players knocking on the door , imho I think it would better to let him have this window without calling for his head and childishly using names like Dollie Wollie Hollow head , I doubt we'll go down , honestly do you not see progress on team and squad building
                      I honestly didn’t think we would go down either with or without Olly, until Millwall then MK performances. Those games have made me seriously believe we could very well get relegated. Freeman and Luongo are very good players and I enjoy watching them but they too aren’t scoring enough goals for the team, so add this to our forward line, I believe whilst clearly putting in the effort they need to be scoring now and again too. Freeman does now and then and is our most creative asset but They both need to be chipping in more with goals, when the strikers are misfiring or aren’t good enough. Freeman has got us a couple of points, like Barnsley. The lack of inspiration at Millwall though was alarming to me with what was a good 11 players on paper and whilst I didn’t go to the cup game v MK, I am told by my mates it was just as alarming as Millwall especially after a great result v Cardiff. This is why I think players are letting him down, no consistency against very average sides. If they understand the tactics then surely they should be able to take Cardiff performance into the Cup game? I believe Saturday is a turning point either way, win and Olly is secure until the summer at least but lose i think he will be under enormous pressure and will be lucky to survive to the Boro and Bristol games. I hope we win for all of us.

Comment

• If they were going to get rid of holloway they would have by now,he has the worst win record of any QPR manager in recent history,but he is still here and will remain so because our owners are utter fools

Comment

• He is here to stay and while his record is awful it is nowhere the level of our chairman who has 2 relegations under his belt as well as running our club into oblivion. I hope Holloway nicks a few results as it could mean we stay up.

Comment

• Our cup disasters imho is down to club management rather than team management it's widely acknowledged that LR is like twelfth man when the place is jumping , but when the players are playing in front of two or three sides with six thousand fans it becomes a graveyard and that has been manufactured at top level over the years , by the time the cup comes around first week of the new year we've all done our pot over Christmas and New year so why don't the club give something back and charge a tenner and kids for a quid , how many of us are bored out of our skulls having been off work for over a fortnight plotless and pacing up and down the living room looking for something to do , the club's we've gone out of the cup ie mk are used that level of gates 6k , arnt we up with the most expensive in the championship ,and look at the quality of players wer'e watching bar six of them
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 12-01-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Our cup disasters imho is down to club management rather than team management it's widely acknowledged that LR is like twelfth man when the place is jumping , but when the players are playing in front of two or three sides with six thousand fans it becomes a graveyard and that has been manufactured at top level over the years , by the time the cup comes around first week of the new year we've all done our pot over Christmas and New year so why don't the club give something back and charge a tenner and kids for a quid , how many of us are bored out of our skulls having been off work for over a fortnight plotless and pacing up and down the living room looking for something to do , the club's we've gone out of the cup ie mk are used that level of gates 6k , arnt we up with the most expensive in the championship ,and look at the quality of players wer'e watching bar six of them
                              Sorry but should have wiped floor with them and put out full squad. Was a fail for Ollie, yet another one.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                Sorry but should have wiped floor with them and put out full squad. Was a fail for Ollie, yet another one.
                                In case you hadn't noticed, the 11 we put out was the same as against Cardiff, with the exception of Luongo. Ollie put a strong squad out, one capable of beating MK Dons.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2