Eze Eberechi good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    So what? Eze isn't playing as a striker for them.

Totally different type of players too, playing in different positions.
    Stick him straight in the team then if there is no difference in the divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Stick him straight in the team then if there is no difference in the divisions.
      Change the manager in May and bring Eze back then. I wouldn't trust Ollie with him.

Comment

Washington was much more prolific than eze in that division. #JustSaying
        No he wasn't. #JustSaying

Comment

• Funnily enough we were chatting to a Radio London commentator on the train to Preston who usually covers all of Wycombes games but ended up with ours Saturday and he was absolutely raving about the player and he was by far the best player in that division and that QPR were going to recall him

Absolute fans favourate down there it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
            Hardly seen anything of him tbh but what i have like our pre season friendlies, didnt see a player ready for the first team, but you cant judge on players in one or two games fully! but we`ve some exciting youngsters pushing through
            Interesting that you say that mate, yet you are always championing Shodipo for a first team place. Don't see too much difference in the development of each player myself mate. Both have played around 15 first team games in total.

In an ideal world, all of these young guys need a season or so out on loan before they are ready for the Championship. We've seen the negative side of pushing a player into the first team too early with both Furlong and Manning. Problem we have at the moment is we are short of bodies in certain positions, and short of cash to buy experienced players.

Personally, I'd call Eze back in January and roll the dice on him. We need a different option up top, and perhaps he can offer that!
            Last edited by Tarbie; 04-12-2017, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              No he wasn't. #JustSaying
              Didnt he score a load for Peterborough? Why did we buy him then? #JustAskin'

Comment

Didnt he score a load for Peterborough? Why did we buy him then? #JustAskin'
                Different divisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Different divisions.
                  Oh right cheers.

Comment

• Different divisions kev. Plus Washington has never been massively prolific. Apart from the half season before we bought him in January

Comment

• Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Funnily enough we were chatting to a Radio London commentator on the train to Preston who usually covers all of Wycombes games but ended up with ours Saturday and he was absolutely raving about the player and he was by far the best player in that division and that QPR were going to recall him

Absolute fans favourate down there it seems
                      good news and a no-brainer for me.
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Is Ollie a developer or groomer of young talent? Or a destroyer
                        Is not and never has been any evidence he develops youngsters. If we have any decent youth they should at least be on fringes of first team now. A bit of match time to see how they react, off the bench is a start. It's nearly two years since this board got excited about Shodipo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Is not and never has been any evidence he develops youngsters. If we have any decent youth they should at least be on fringes of first team now. A bit of match time to see how they react, off the bench is a start. It's nearly two years since this board got excited about Shodipo.
                          Is he still with us?

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Never a manager of the 1st team in a million years but when it comes to the youth you really have to take your hat off to Chris Ramsey.
                            That's what Ramsey always was, a youth team coach, where results don't really matter, more what you can teach a young player.

Comment

• Dropped for the game tonight. Coming back?

Comment

• Nice interview

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/intervi...-wolves-match/

Comment

Working...
                                X