Not So Clever Trevor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not So Clever Trevor.

Another one to add to our 'Hall of fame' Rangers boys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-41968683

Not sure what the tweet is about, but seems to be just before he got nicked.
    Notorious caner even in his playing days.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 13-11-2017, 04:41 PM.

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Another one to add to our 'Hall of fame' Rangers boys.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-41968683

Not sure what the tweet is about, but seems to be just before he got nicked.
    Notorious caner even in his playing days.

the bloke is so up himself.

got nicked for drink driving, now this tweet bringing race into a situation where it does not belong.

trust me trevor, the old bill are not at your door because your black.........

they are at your door because you are a Karnt and a wrong'un.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

got nicked for drink driving, now this tweet bringing race into a situation where it does not belong.

Even you just hit the post Hits - them is at his door coz he was spilling his drink at the wheel and told someone to get their own gear - #racismisonlyworkswhennocrimescommited
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

No time for anyone who thinks it is OK to drink and drive, should be more punishment imo
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
          No time for anyone who thinks it is OK to drink and drive, should be more punishment imo
          spot on , look at that mugbreath wayne rooney multi millionaire why hasn't he got a driver or use a taxi

Comment

what an idiot for drink driving and what a retard for assuming the police are arresting him based on his race

Comment

"Racist old bill all over the Sinclair residence again tonight."

Interesting he says 'again' though, implying it's not the first time this has happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Yes, I know the second emoji is probably inappropriate....

Comment

Such as shame, a bit of a hero back in the day. From all I've heard about him since (Grenfell charity game apart) a prize tw^t.

Comment

At least Rooney didn't blame it on the fact that he was white.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Agree, a black emoji would definitely be more appropriate.
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

😂😂
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I lived next door to a racist old Bill once....found it best to just ignore him

Comment

Plenty racist old bill out there, as I know from personal experience, but on other hand minority should not tarnish professional work of the majority

Comment

I think the vast majority of OB nowerdays go out of their way to not been seen as "racist" or use racial profiling.

Granted, if some geezer with a tan and a beard is running round shouting "Allahu Akbar!" for no apparent reason - then they're likely to intervene.

They've actually become a bit boring....... Nothing could beat a good old ding-dong with the plod back in the day.......

Comment

Working...
                              X