Perchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Exactly. Was getting slaughtered on here week in week out!
    I think it says a lot about our lack of options at full back. Furlong is a long way from the finished article. On the other side you have Bidwell who I like, but in my eyes, clearly doesn't suit Ollies preferred system and Robinson, who I'm starting to think is probably just $hit!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I think it says a lot about our lack of options at full back. Furlong is a long way from the finished article. On the other side you have Bidwell who I like, but in my eyes, clearly doesn't suit Ollies preferred system and Robinson, who I'm starting to think is probably just $hit!
      Haven't seen Robinson perform at all any time I've seen him. Looks crap tbh.

Comment

Haven't seen Robinson perform at all any time I've seen him. Looks crap tbh.
        I'd put it down to him coming back from a bad injury initially, but as you say, still can't think of a single decent performance in a QPR shirt from him. Maybe he just ain't that good?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          I'd put it down to him coming back from a bad injury initially, but as you say, still can't think of a single decent performance in a QPR shirt from him. Maybe he just ain't that good?!!
          How long do we wait before we expire the coming back from injury excuse?

I think you're right and that he's just a bad player. Another one.

Comment

How long do we wait before we expire the coming back from injury excuse?

I think you're right and that he's just a bad player. Another one.
            Perhaps he was a good player in the making before the injury. Didn't see enough of him at the time to comment on that. I certainly don't see a decent player now. Doesn't even do the fundamentals of defending right half the time.

Comment

I know many won't agree but I would like to see Petrasso get some time at Right Back or Right Wingback, he looked good in that position for Canada at the Gold Cup against some decent level of competition!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                I know many won't agree but I would like to see Petrasso get some time at Right Back or Right Wingback, he looked good in that position for Canada at the Gold Cup against some decent level of competition!
                With you mate. I'd give him a run out. I'm convinced Petrasso is a better player than what he's shown in the first team so far!

Comment

Remember a poster last season wishing him long term injury to get him out the side

Comment

Agree but Pawel has the rwb position nailed on currently.

Comment

So, the back three will be Caulker-Onuha-Baptiste? From yesterday it did not seem as if Caulker is even close to ready? I don't like this..

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
                        So, the back three will be Caulker-Onuha-Baptiste? From yesterday it did not seem as if Caulker is even close to ready? I don't like this..
                        That back 3 would be an absolute disaster based on last nights showing Ned is nervous enough without having those 2 either side of him!!

Never thought i would say this but losing perch is a real blow!

Looking like a defender is a priority again before the window closes

Comment

hopefully hall isnt out for much longer

Comment

French Guiana, Costa Rica, Honduras and Jamaica?

Comment

Hall still out isn't he, no one has seen him in training lately? Maybe El Kayati leaving will make way for a loan central defender..

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                                French Guiana, Costa Rica, Honduras and Jamaica?
                                juggernaughts of internaional football!

Comment

Working...
                                X