Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you voting for today? (private poll)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you voting for today? (private poll)

Who are you voting for today? (private poll but feel free to share)
    Conservatives
    55.56%
    Labour
    22.22%
    Lib Dem
    11.11%
    UKIP
    0.00%
    SNP
    5.56%
    Greens
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    Spoilt ballot
    5.56%

Been out of the country too long so I'm not allowed to vote. If I could, I'd be voting Lib Dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Been out of the country too long so I'm not allowed to vote. If I could, I'd be voting Lib Dem.
      Sorry.......just noticed the word "private".

Doh!

Comment

Doh!
        ha, private if ya want but feel free to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          ha, private if ya want but feel free to share.
          Not too fussed who knows to be honest mate. Quite happy for people to know of central stance when it comes to politics. Although I don't typically post much on my Facebook etc. about politics.

Comment

Labour for me
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Lending a vote to ensure this corrupt country cant over turn our historic victory.
              First and last ever time as well

Comment

Doh!
                Hardly needs to be private when you cant even vote mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Hardly needs to be private when you cant even vote mate.
                  Really tried my best to as well but if you haven't been on the electoral role for a period of over 15 years, and you are declared expat then there is no way to vote.

Comment

Really tried my best to as well but if you haven't been on the electoral role for a period of over 15 years, and you are declared expat then there is no way to vote.
                    Well they are missing a trick not letting you vote mate.
                    You know more about the state of this country than any of us who have never left. (Banter by the way)

Comment

Well they are missing a trick not letting you vote mate.
                      You know more about the state of this country than any of us who have never left. (Banter by the way)
                      Yeah, I'd picked up on the fact that was banter mate.

To be honest though, I think it's rubbish I can't vote. I still have property in the UK, the rental income of which I declare every year, and I'm a UK passport holder. Why shouldn't I be allowed to vote? It's my future too in my opinion.

Comment

You can never be to careful on here mate, always like to clairfy now. My header clearly isn't enough. Especially after the Lee Cook episode.
                        Suppose they have to have some rules on people who no longer reside here, to be honest im so glad they have or brexit would of never of happened.

Comment

You can never be to careful on here mate, always like to clairfy now. My header clearly isn't enough. Especially after the Lee Cook episode.
                          Suppose they have to have some rules on people who no longer reside here, to be honest im so glad they have or brexit would of never of happened.
                          We'll have to agree to disagree on that subject mate. Certainly isn't the first, and probably won't be last subject we disagree on to be fair!

Comment

As bizarre as it sounds I would vote labour if I thought they had half a chance of a meaningful majority.
                            Can't see it happening so to avoid jimmy crankie ####ing our chain day in day out I'm going Tory.
                            Can't stand May though and have never been so disillusioned with what's on offer.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Y anking a banned word
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                              X