Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the league 2 play off last night that ollie Watkins of Exeter looks like a real gem

Comment

• Football League Zone @TheFLZone
      Huddersfield are preparing to re-sign QPR goalkeeper Alex Smithies.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Dof les just released a statement on official site.

He said we have a small budget and will have to sell in order to raise funds.

Also went onto say that he will be looking for value for money in the transfer market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Dof les just released a statement on official site.

Also went onto say that he will be looking for value for money in the transfer market.
          Ta ta to Smithies I'm guessing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Ta ta to Smithies I'm guessing!
            Yep, predicted that a month ago. Also think sylla will be sold on too.

Comment

Keeper would be the first one id sell if we need to raise money to make the team better.

Comment

I'm not saying this is right but could it be a smokescreen, with the ffp thing due next week or whatever he can hardly come out and say we gonna spend loads.

Also why fly all three out for a meeting to discuss a small budget do via a video link and put the fares into the transfer pot 😂

Comment

Yep, predicted that a month ago. Also think sylla will be sold on too.
                  Probably right.

I really think we'll regret selling Sylla if you are right. He'll score plenty of goals wherever he goes!

Comment

Probably right.

I really think we'll regret selling Sylla if you are right. He'll score plenty of goals wherever he goes!
                    Good technical player but can't see him fitting in and excelling with puntball I think we will be playing next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                      Good technical player but can't see him fitting in and excelling with puntball I think we will be playing next season.
                      Can't be the club's vision though, can it?

Can't see Tony, Les and Ollie sitting down and agreeing to sell off proper footballers in favour of signing players that suit route 1 football?!!

Comment

• Michael knightly and George Boyd both released by Burnley today would be excellent signings!!

Comment

Can't be the club's vision though, can it?

Can't see Tony, Les and Ollie sitting down and agreeing to sell off proper footballers in favour of signing players that suit route 1 football?!!
                          It's what Ollie will fall back on. He seems to like the idea of his side playing cutely but then can't implement it so whack it up in the air.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Michael knightly and George Boyd both released by Burnley today would be excellent signings!!
                            Waiting to see what happens with Joe Ledley - out of favour at Palace and not featuring much under Allardyce (as far as I can tell). Would probably be a stretch for us but worth having a sniff?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Waiting to see what happens with Joe Ledley - out of favour at Palace and not featuring much under Allardyce (as far as I can tell). Would probably be a stretch for us but worth having a sniff?
                              Allardyce has walked out today. Strange one eh.

Comment

No money and selling our best players. Exciting times ahead

Comment

Working...
                                X