Caulker again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker again

Surely with this guys past record (and now present record) there must be something in his contract that if he has brushes with the police his contract will be cancelled with no payout made. He's costing the club a fortune just seeing out his contract.

Originally posted by bigray View Post
    Surely with this guys past record (and now present record) there must be something in his contract that if he has brushes with the police his contract will be cancelled with no payout made. He's costing the club a fortune just seeing out his contract.
    But this is the mad, mad world of pro football. Fail, get a big pay-off. Strike, get a lucrative transfer. Get banged up....still get paid? Wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

To be honest I wish we would actually allow him to play for us as he immense when he gets the chance and apart from when Hall played in that position far better then what else we have

Comment

would be great but he has a guaranteed contract which means he gets paid regardless. heck, in the early 2000s when wwe bought out wcw a lot of wcw wrestlers didn't jump over to wwe because their contracts still had to be paid by time warner (then owners of wcw), some of whom got paid stupid amounts of money for 2-3 years

Comment

Originally posted by bigray View Post
          ####ing hell, are you serious, really !!!

Comment

All we can do now is get him match fit to earn his crust unless its gonna upset the dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              would be great but he has a guaranteed contract which means he gets paid regardless. heck, in the early 2000s when wwe bought out wcw a lot of wcw wrestlers didn't jump over to wwe because their contracts still had to be paid by time warner (then owners of wcw), some of whom got paid stupid amounts of money for 2-3 years
              Few years of sitting on their arses did them no favours when they eventually came over to be honest haha.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Caulker again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-arrested.html

Something has to be seriously wrong with you if you're blessed with enough talent to make yourself thousands of pounds a week, and you insist on acting the ###### and putting it and lol at risk. What an idiot. Sooner we're shot of him, the better.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

he's gotten worse since jet and ravel came back ... coincidence?!?!?!

in all seriousness he's a waste of space and not someone we need at the club, absolute mockery of a player given all the talent he had, total waste and the sooner he's gone the better imo

Comment

Surely this and his behaviour is a sackable offence. I know it's not directly in line with his job as in he didn't do it on duty but this is seriously hampering his career and he keeps bringing the club down. Surely we should now be terminating his contract without a pay off.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      he's gotten worse since jet and ravel came back ... coincidence?!?!?!

in all seriousness he's a waste of space and not someone we need at the club, absolute mockery of a player given all the talent he had, total waste and the sooner he's gone the better imo
                      It's a Feltham ting bro
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Get this seee you enn teaaway from the club now.
                        We all make mistakes but hes taking the pish out of the privilege on 40 grand a week of our ticket money..

Comment

Seems like this has during his time at QPR only?

Clearly something personal had effected him, he's dealing with it poorly and perhaps and addictive personality isn't helping?

Where as i feel Ravel and Adel's downfall is their generally poor, and lazy attitude (thus far), Caulker's could well be a mental issue he needs proper help with. I reckon $40,000 a week could get you some pretty crash hot council. It's not QPR's responsibility to fix him but he is on our books. He's also an excellent defender when fit.

Dunno, his time could be done. Probably is at this club, but think there is something that can be done to sort this guy out.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            Seems like this has during his time at QPR only?

Clearly something personal had effected him, he's dealing with it poorly and perhaps and addictive personality isn't helping?

Where as i feel Ravel and Adel's downfall is their generally poor, and lazy attitude (thus far), Caulker's could well be a mental issue he needs proper help with. I reckon $40,000 a week could get you some pretty crash hot council. It's not QPR's responsibility to fix him but he is on our books. He's also an excellent defender when fit.

Dunno, his time could be done. Probably is at this club, but think there is something that can be done to sort this guy out.
                            Nah hes been at it forever. Nothing to do with us or his family being wiped out in the congo war or his dad dying etc.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              Surely this and his behaviour is a sackable offence. I know it's not directly in line with his job as in he didn't do it on duty but this is seriously hampering his career and he keeps bringing the club down. Surely we should now be terminating his contract without a pay off.
                              you dont sack him,you try and sell him and get some cash any cash back.Sack him and he will roll up at another club next week for free.
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X