Plymouth tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plymouth tickets

Seems Plymouth are only having top tier but want both why dont they let them have both, now all ticket for them seems odd.

i guess were hopeing to sell out all sides of the ground, so extra seats for us on the bottom tier of the away end could be useful!

Besides they wont bring enough to fill the whole away end.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
      i guess were hopeing to sell out all sides of the ground, so extra seats for us on the bottom tier of the away end could be useful!

Besides they wont bring enough to fill the whole away end.

What they need point to stay up ! I think they might

Comment

PLYMOUTH Argyle have already sold more than 1,000 tickets for the vital away game against Queens Park Rangers on Saturday.
        The Pilgrims can make sure of escaping relegation from the Championship by beating QPR in their penultimate match of the season.
        Argyle have been allocated around 1,700 tickets in the upper tier of the School End at Loftus Road.

Personally, think they have best away support in the league
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Maybe we can all sing "Thank you Ian Holloway" in unison

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            PLYMOUTH Argyle have already sold more than 1,000 tickets for the vital away game against Queens Park Rangers on Saturday.
            The Pilgrims can make sure of escaping relegation from the Championship by beating QPR in their penultimate match of the season.
            Argyle have been allocated around 1,700 tickets in the upper tier of the School End at Loftus Road.

Personally, think they have best away support in the league

WELL! You just p.i.s.s.e.d all over my chips didnt ya!! I take it back!
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
            X