Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you rather?

What would you rather the club do?

A) Buy two quality but expensive players but run the risk that if injured we don't have depth in the squad

or

B) Buy four lesser quality players for the same collective price of the two in option A who give the squad strength in depth.

Definitely B) as answered in other thread. Buz and Vine are risks already, and we need cover. We need someone to play in that "hole" position as cover, so Tudgay for me.
    Also, please sign lopez and what about gudjohnson from burnley?

Comment

My bet is they bring in Caleb Folan from Hull City,heavily linked and likely to be leaving Hull in the summer.

Id get 2 quality finishers in given the choice but it all comes down to £££

Comment

quality not quantity.

Quality will get you up. If they are injured, theres always the loan market.

Better than being stuck with a squad of ok players. (we have enough of them already).

Comment

if dex stays then option A....if he goes then option B

Comment

Agree with Mutley. We already have enough more or less ok players. We just need a really good left back and a really good striker. (Though if I were being greedy I'd say we also need a right back and a second decent striker).

Comment

buy anyone who gives a to55 about qpr...and not here for the wages, the glory and a long contract...

Comment

A) better to throw caution to the wind and stop thinking negatively

Comment

I would like them to do nothing on the transfer front until a new manager is appointed and then do whatever he wants
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

go with A, when the new manager comes in
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      go with A, when the new manager comes in
                      Agree. I think we have seen option 'B' too many times in the past.
                      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                      :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                      X