Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy View Post
    Sell Cerny and keep camp
    Shows the mentality of some of our supporters.... :tired: :shocked: :embarrassed:

Vs

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
    For him to throw his toys out the pram once again in a years time? Something Cerny has never done, even when being booed off the park.

I had all the time in the world for Camp, and thought he had been unfairly treated by the club until his actions at Forest, which in my eyes was completely coating the supporters off.

Not the first time he's played up - played up at Derby as well, showing he's just a spoilt brat really.
    An intelligent QPR supporter.... :amazing: :exciting:
    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 21-04-2009, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Cerny has lost us a top six place with his clangers this season

Comment

Easy are you serious? Cerny is one of the best keepers in this division and has been consistant all season, one of the best keepers we've had down at rangers in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
          Easy are you serious? Cerny is one of the best keepers in this division and has been consistant all season, one of the best keepers we've had down at rangers in a long time
          Exactly!
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Consistant all season I take it you have only been to a couple of games, best keeper down rangers for a long time? give me some of them drugs you take please mate, i wouldn't even rate him in the top 20 in sunday football he is rubbish.

come on chaps you can't be serious.

wahaaaaaaaaaaaay

Comment

Yeah that's why cernys in contention for the golden glove.......Muppet!

Comment

To be fair,our defence under Sousa was rock-solid-teams just didn't look like scoring against us.Cerny played well enough-but that defence-WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                  Consistant all season I take it you have only been to a couple of games, best keeper down rangers for a long time? give me some of them drugs you take please mate, i wouldn't even rate him in the top 20 in sunday football he is rubbish.

come on chaps you can't be serious.

wahaaaaaaaaaaaay

Forgot opinions check out the actim index:

http://actimindex.files.wordpress.co...x_top10022.gif

31st best player in the league ahead of keepers like Hahnemann and Hennessey isn't a bad performance.

Comment

get rid

Comment

Working...
                    X