• Show
Clear All

I'd have Watson, Ched and Phillips
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

watson evans philips. watson is the biggest shame, he looks great on MOTD playing for wigan at the mo.,,,,,

Comment

Yep, think we might even have challenged for top two. we cd have had mancienne at right back and connolly and gorks in the middle. watson bossing the midfield. my only doubt is whether we still might have been a few goals shy. phillips is now a super-sub and I simply don't know if evans wd/ cd have been the 20 goal a season main man.

Comment

This post is like saying 'if your mum had balls she'd be your dad'. It's all hypothetical! The biggest loss on that list is Watson. Out of that list he seems the only one who to be able to cut it at the highest level so he clearly would be better than what we have. Philips is just as injury prone as HH and Cranie cannot be judge on how he was because clearly he is a shadow of that player now. The only other one on that list who I have been harsh on is Evans but I am not sure he'd have anymore of an impact than the Israeli lad from Chelscum had as he is the same type of player! So in answer to your question the only real loss is Watson IMHO!

Comment

And Mancienne? (England call up, regular Chelsea bench warmer...)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              For a team who will probably get promoted,:boss: he only has one more goal than Blackstock
              Yes, but an extra 13 goals could have put us in the top 6. I wouldn't complain with 2 of our forwards sharing 25 goals.

Comment

Think Watson would have made a difference but no-one else

Good point though superkat.

Also agree with Dazzer, regarding "mum having balls" comment.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i think we woukd of done better for the fact that we would of had cover for all the injurys we suffered from

Comment

Dunno, can't see into my crystal ball. :nothing:

Comment

no way Jose
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Watson and Phillips would have guaranteed us a play off place. At least. Clinton Morrison would've taken us up with those two.

Imagine Watson and Morrison for a whole season instead of the mishmash of Parejo, Lopez, Miller, Ledesma, Rowlands, Mahon, Leigertwood, Ephraim, DiCarmine, Agyemang, Balanta and Blackstock.

If only..........................certain people had listened to professional football people instead of grandstanding their ego..............if only............

Comment

The fact that Watson is now scoring for Wigan and impressing regularly says that he would have been terrific in the centre of midfield for us.

Phillips' goals wouldn't have replaced Blackstock's goals but would have added to them. Also KP creates alot.

Is Mancienne a better alternative than Stewart? I think he is.

Cranie has been part of a team that has gone backwards and other than the games against us most don't know how well/poorly he is performing.

Evans would have given us something different.

Long and short of it is we didn't buy them, we aren't in the top 6 and we have no way of knowing what they might have brought to the team.

Comment

We will never know....

Comment

Working...
                            X