Posh fans gloryhunters and singing sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posh fans gloryhunters and singing sections

theres a boy at my school who is an arsenal fan. he is very posh and rich and stuck up. i was in maths revision during the holidays, i know im cool, and he was talking about how he went to arsenal villeral the night before. ive made comments before about him as he is a glorysupporter saying that he likes to watch his game in peace and not to sit in the singing section

anyway he was asked if he got into it the game and he replied "yeah i actually stood up and cheered when arsenal scored their 3rd goal rather than just clap"

i laughed and said "when i get into it i sing my heart out the whole game and shout and swear at the referee and opposition and cheer everytime we score"

he looked at me as if he had never done so
    this pees me off he sits in the most quiet expensive sats at the emirates £80 why do grounds need to have these prices and have these posh toffs sitting in the seats rather than the ones who get behind their team and sing their hearts out
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Players wages, Mortgage on new stadium, and normal supporters i dont think could afford £80 to watch their team!!
    God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Tell your mate he is in no uncertain terms a Massive ****!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

its the face he looked at me like when i said what i do i mean people like that are going to bring their kids up like that and the grounds will get quieter and quieter you say you only say when your winning soon noone will sing at all and YBR hes not my mate hes just a ****
        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

"yeah i actually stood up and cheered when arsenal scored their 3rd goal rather than just clap"

omg, can u imagine someone at QPR just claaping a goal when we scored, this kid sounds a rite wally
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
            "yeah i actually stood up and cheered when arsenal scored their 3rd goal rather than just clap"

omg, can u imagine someone at QPR just claaping a goal when we scored, this kid sounds a rite wally
            How often do we score 3 goals
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

haha
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                theres a boy at my school who is an arsenal fan. he is very posh and rich and stuck up. i was in maths revision during the holidays, i know im cool, and he was talking about how he went to arsenal villeral the night before. ive made comments before about him as he is a glorysupporter saying that he likes to watch his game in peace and not to sit in the singing section

anyway he was asked if he got into it the game and he replied "yeah i actually stood up and cheered when arsenal scored their 3rd goal rather than just clap"

i laughed and said "when i get into it i sing my heart out the whole game and shout and swear at the referee and opposition and cheer everytime we score"

this pees me off he sits in the most quiet expensive sats at the emirates £80 why do grounds need to have these prices and have these posh toffs sitting in the seats rather than the ones who get behind their team and sing their hearts out
                Just cause you sing at a match doesn't make you a better fan...some of us like to p iss moan all match long like me in Platinum. I've never sang at football match at home in my life, tbh I'm too busy watching the match instead of staring at the opposition fans calling them inbreds. You would call where i sit the posh seats, I sit there because I have a fantastic unrestricted view of the greatest football pitch in the world surrounded by like minded individuals who know their stuff!

Comment

;D

when i saw the title i thought you were talking about Peterborough supporters!! (my second team).

tbh i think its ok if he doesn't want to sing he's paid his money (or his dad has) and maybe his £80 ticket may subsidise some cheaper seats (though i doubt it.

Comment

Perhaps you should have been in English revision instead, sonny:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Perhaps you should have been in English revision instead, sonny:waaaht:
                      Now, now!

Comment

Working...
                      X