Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what the nightlife in barnsley is like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this thread sort of came from out of nowhere, but thanks for the info, we may have to go back next year haha. Welcome to the forum too.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Why fark has this been brought up 4 years later?
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Because we'll be playing Barnsley next season?

Comment

Finally a new female member. But are you QPR? In any case, PM me your bikini pics for verification purposes to complete your registration.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Finally a new female member. But are you QPR? In any case, PM me your bikini pics for verification purposes to complete your registration.
            Have you seen her picture?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishRanger View Post
              Have you seen her picture?

I have and i'm still not sure tbh and she's lying if she says she comes from Barnsley. No flat cap.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                I have and i'm still not sure tbh and she's lying if she says she comes from Barnsley. No flat cap.
                My friend told me once there is a 24 hour greggs in Barnsley. That is just superb if true

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  top stuff haha
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Comment

How come when someone asks this in a stadium they get a slap and get kicked out? #DoubleStandards #WrongSortKirill

Last edited by nasser95; 25-03-2015, 08:03 PM. Reason: Sarcasm may not be clear

Comment

What are you insinuating?
                        It is only for verification purposes.
                        My mind is as pure as the driven snow and all that.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

i went last time we played up there , stayed in HI and left 1st thing, loads of rangers driving round couldn't find the ground its in a dip

Comment

Been on this forum for years!!! and that bird is the most randomest thing I have seen on here
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Been on this forum for years!!! and that bird is the most randomest thing I have seen on here
                              Think she is the result of some duvet bopping between the dudes in white coats in the old Tefal adverts.
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X