Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what the nightlife in barnsley is like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know what the nightlife in barnsley is like?

thinking of staying over when we play up there so was wondering what to do after the game with my inflatable champagne bottle

anyone know what its like to drink up there?
    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

One word - DIRE!!!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Nightlife in Barnsley?

You'll having a laugh
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

got to be somewhere to celebrate after the game.....surely?????

Comment

Maybe pitch up at a couple of caravans
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'd suggest you get out of that dump asap. If you want nightlife get the train back to london. Seriously horrible place. Doncaster should of taught u something????
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

tad harsh on the good simple folk of the white rose county imho.....go into 'tarn' and sample the delights of warm bitter and chips wi' gravy....though dont try to buy a round with a 'fifty' as i did one year and was asked why 'you cocknees ave to be flash wi cash'.......they cant help being simple and dull......its a yorkshite thing!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If we confirm promotion there Barnsley would suddenly be transformed to the "Vegas of the North" for a night....

Comment

The Nightlife in Barnsley is reflective of a small town in the South of Yorkshire and was labelled Britain’s favourite town 2 years ago when a study showed that only 115 people out of a population of 227,000 left the borough each year. The nightlife in the town is atmospheric with the buzz of an amazing 3 nightclubs and 36 pubs all within 5 minutes of each other at the heart of the town centre. Mercury is one of the three nightclubs that has a good sound system and a buzzing student night life.

The second of these is Hedonism which has a mixture of cheese and chart tunes and games like ‘spin the bottle wheel of fate game show’ and an in-house DJ. The latest club to open here is Heaven & Hell which is a popular club known throughout the UK. Amazingly it has a capacity of 2,500. It has a variety of music from chart, dance and party to rock and indie, with floors both upstairs and downstairs.

From the countless pubs to go to in Barnsley, Bar One and Chambers are just some of the traditional inns where families can enjoy a meal, relax and have a few drinks. Blah Blah Bar/Grill, Base and The Pulse are more modern-styled bars for younger people predominantly. These are all situated in close proximity to each other along with a host of other pubs, bars and inns.

Comment

Mind made up then.cheers.
                    Was that from personal knowledge?

Comment

I got the info from google, but with 39 establishments within 5 minutes, you are bound to find a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I'd suggest you get out of that dump asap. If you want nightlife get the train back to london. Seriously horrible place. Doncaster should of taught u something????
                        7.45kick off. get back to london for...............breakfast
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

go over to doncaster, not far, and an absolutely banging night out, women like rice

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                            go over to doncaster, not far, and an absolutely banging night out, women like rice
                            care to expand a bit?

Comment

Barnsley is not good and especially if you are a londoner and we have just wacked them 4-1

doncaster is a good night out at the weekend but if you are looking for a really good night out on a tuesday night then I would aim at Sheffield just a stones throw away, buzzxing every night and you will be collecting brownies points all over the place for beating barnsley.
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X