Millwall - Not a proper football club just a pile of animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall - Not a proper football club just a pile of animals

Those weren't football fans that I see last night at the game. Penned dogs is probably the best word to describe them and the parents of the 30 or sound kids aged no more than 9 to 14 years old sitting in the lower left tier to the QPR supporters should really be proud of themselves for how they brought up their children. Good to see this country is producing fine young educated children and not brainless pathetic wasters, oh hang on have I got that the wrong way around! How the football league tolerates a so called football club like this to stay in business is beyond me. They have had more than enough chances over the years and I thought the ugly scenes of the 80’s had moved on – obviously not after what I see last night. I’d go as far as saying about 20% of their supporter’s never even watched the game.

Prior to kick-off I spoke to the police and they also mentioned that they had on good intel that there was a lot of non-QPR supporters who were with QPR tickets who were only there for trouble - not what I want to see from my club. Looking around there was a lot of unfamiliar faces and I am hoping those were just old fans coming out of the woodwork to support the team and not what the police had pointed out. Generally we are quite a good supported side and I'd like it to stay that way thank you so if this was the case as the police said then please stay away as you're not welcome at my club!

This is not a knee jerk reaction to us losing. Collectively the whole squad was poor last night. The only real positive was Smith coming back which pleased me. No results really hurt us last night so roll on Saturday where I believe we’ll get back on track.

Rant over.

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Those weren't football fans that I see last night at the game. Penned dogs is probably the best word to describe them and the parents of the 30 or sound kids aged no more than 9 to 14 years old sitting in the lower left tier to the QPR supporters should really be proud of themselves for how they brought up their children. Good to see this country is producing fine young educated children and not brainless pathetic wasters, oh hang on have I got that the wrong way around! How the football league tolerates a so called football club like this to stay in business is beyond me. They have had more than enough chances over the years and I thought the ugly scenes of the 80’s had moved on – obviously not after what I see last night. I’d go as far as saying about 20% of their supporter’s never even watched the game.

Prior to kick-off I spoke to the police and they also mentioned that they had on good intel that there was a lot of non-QPR supporters who were with QPR tickets who were only there for trouble - not what I want to see from my club. Looking around there was a lot of unfamiliar faces and I am hoping those were just old fans coming out of the woodwork to support the team and not what the police had pointed out. Generally we are quite a good supported side and I'd like it to stay that way thank you so if this was the case as the police said then please stay away as you're not welcome at my club!

This is not a knee jerk reaction to us losing. Collectively the whole squad was poor last night. The only real positive was Smith coming back which pleased me. No results really hurt us last night so roll on Saturday where I believe we’ll get back on track.

Rant over.
    Met a few Ajax fans in a pub by London Bridge before the game who said they had come over just for this game and they were supporting QPR for the night

Comment

They are pure ****
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

It was good to see loads of old faces who definitely were QPR fans. Maybe there was the odd few non QPR but not like what the police said. Games like this brings out a lot of olduns who have families now and cant afford regular matches. In contrast it looked like a school outing in the stand to the left of us, all the schools and colleges in Lewisham, Deptford, Peckham, Bermondsey must be giving free tickets to fill up the ground at Millwall. I used to live in SE London and never had a problem with anyone, it's just the image these kids have to live up to. Millwall is a status, just like in west London with Chelsea, hard man image an all that.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
          It was good to see loads of old faces who definitely were QPR fans. Maybe there was the odd few non QPR but not like what the police said. Games like this brings out a lot of olduns who have families now and cant afford regular matches. In contrast it looked like a school outing in the stand to the left of us, all the schools and colleges in Lewisham, Deptford, Peckham, Bermondsey must be giving free tickets to fill up the ground at Millwall. I used to live in SE London and never had a problem with anyone, it's just the image these kids have to live up to. Millwall is a status, just like in west London with Chelsea, hard man image an all that.
          Spot on D, hilarious, it'll be the talk of the playground for them this morning.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

You have it totally spot on,great post,fellow football supporters from other clubs should petition the authorities to sort this out once and for all.

Why should people put up with this ****,they have had enough chances.

KICK THEM OUT

Comment

i think millwall have just knocked chelsea into second spot for my most hated team, (i never thought i would say that) when you look at decent clubs with all there financial problems and just trying to survive i really think there is no justice. i would love this tiny cesspit of a club to go out of existance i really wood.

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                Whilst I agree with some bits that you’ve mentioned above, some of scenes that went on last night was nothing short of an embarrassment. I’m sorry but papering over the crack or making excuses simply doesn’t wash. The FA seriously needs to look at themselves for allowing this sort of behaviour to continue. That’s not what the game is about. I am sure last night wasn’t just a showing off exercise for us; this happens every game I’m sure (and according to the police) at their home games. It only continues because it has become acceptable.

Comment

i have never agreed with dazzer before

i have never agreed with dazzer before but in this instance he is right,they may well be the most vociferous fans in london but there behaviour is disgracefull
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

were there any Y i d yoof with us last night,purely on an observation side of course.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

no harvey wasnt about
                      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                      London Pride is a flower that's free.
                      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Don't know what all the fuss is about Millwall ...they are what they are you know what you're going to get and always have in my lifetime ...if you don't like it there then don't go ...certainly not an away game I would ever consider taking my 2 little girls to ...but the same could be said of Luton, Cardiff and many others!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                          Don't know what all the fuss is about Millwall ...they are what they are you know what you're going to get and always have in my lifetime ...if you don't like it there then don't go ...certainly not an away game I would ever consider taking my 2 little girls to ...but the same could be said of Luton, Cardiff and many others!
                          Exactly the wrong attitude to have. If there is no Millwall then there is no real fuss in football. I know its not just them and there are other who tread in the same water but you have to start somewhere, so why not start with those most guilty, isn't like they have been given enough chances in the past! Why should you not be able to take you 2 little girls there and feel safe. You’d be in up-raw and would probably move house if you had to put up with that kind of behaviour if you got that treatment walking shops to get a pint of milk so why does it become acceptable for fan to act like that at or around a football stadium. What about the people in the local area who have to live through that every week when a game is on? Like I said uneducated mindless idiots follow them and there is no place in society for people to act like that. Start with the parents who think it’s acceptable for their child to act in that manor or give the youth a stint of national service and install albeit of discipline and respect into them. To think we have people putting their lives on the line for this country in foreign waters, for what mugs like these who think they are hard shouting the odds, spitting, giving it the big en and throwing things behind a 20ft iron fence. As I said there is no place for this type of behaviour in any kind of sport. Even more so why should the Police have to deal with buffoons like this, even their pay isn't enough for those kinds of actions. I wonder how hard some of them really are on their own...
                          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 09-03-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

quite agree

quite agree dazzer theres a millwall,fan who lives near me and to be spitefull he dives out of the top floor of the flats and breaks paving stones knowing we fall over them when we return from the pub
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

They have allways been a pile of shoite as long as i can remember, thats back to the early sixties.
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                              X