X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
    nice avatar rblock

where has that job description come from, seems very sensible to me
    why thankyou.the chap in the avatar knew a thing or 2 about clinging onto power.

Comment

well

YES gianni is the man who just hasnt got the praise he deserves im sure he will accept that the sousa appointment was a mistake
      but when i first met gianni he was so frightened he said look what can i do
      i havent really got much money i took out a second mortgage on my house to raise 650 000 pound
      but all my dreams are hanging on someone comming in with money ive tried to get everybody that i can think of
      and even then someone offerd two and a half million for dexter and she utd offerd 900 thousand for damien stewert
      but this beautiful little italian wouldnt sell his best players hes given us so much loyalty
      and yet people on the dot org still hate him why oh why are they so hard on the little man

Comment

I don't think anybody hates Gianni Paladini.As has been said time and time again,he did a great job bringing in the investors-and for that we should all be grateful and appreciative.
        However-is he really,honestly,qualified to be Sporting Director-based upon the job description above??Great guy and all that,we know we know-but qualified??Please explain how he is,if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          YES gianni is the man who just hasnt got the praise he deserves im sure he will accept that the sousa appointment was a mistake
          but when i first met gianni he was so frightened he said look what can i do
          i havent really got much money i took out a second mortgage on my house to raise 650 000 pound
          but all my dreams are hanging on someone comming in with money ive tried to get everybody that i can think of
          and even then someone offerd two and a half million for dexter and she utd offerd 900 thousand for damien stewert
          but this beautiful little italian wouldnt sell his best players hes given us so much loyalty
          and yet people on the dot org still hate him why oh why are they so hard on the little man
          Do us all a favour (yes I am taking liberties in saying 'all'!) and think before you post.

I think you will find it hard to find any QPR fans who are not grateful for what he has done in the past, but that does not make him a suitable Sporting Director.

Simple really - the answer, not you - although....;D

Comment

I think you will find it hard to find any QPR fans who are not grateful for what he has done in the past,

If I wrote that, I would be shot down in flames.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              I think you will find it hard to find any QPR fans who are not grateful for what he has done in the past,

If I wrote that, I would be shot down in flames.
              Try it and see!

I don't think you would as it is pretty much accepted that he done well in difficult circumstances, but obviously there are certain individuals who will vilify him regardless.

I just think he should be removed as Sporting Director, not from the club completely.

Comment

NURSE - Dexter is out of his bed again!
                Get those straps tighter.

Comment

The point is,it would be near impossible to find any QPR fans who are not appreciative of what he achieved,bringing in the investors.But you will,I am fairly certain,find a majority who do not believe that he is qualified to be Sporting Director.No reason for him to leave the club altogether-just do a job for which he is qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                    Award should go to Pete, MYU, Scott and Funky for being his favourite pets.
                    And to isleworth for being their favourite pet.

Comment

Working...
                    X