X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Rovers Fans Defend Diouf

http://www.brfcs.co.uk/mb/index.php/...f/page__st__40

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php...mid=2118884566
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

muggy (edited)

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Diouf and Blackburn deserve each other...

Comment

He is there own player, a donut but there donut. If it was one of our players who done it doubt very much there would be all this uproar.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

if that was other way round id be disgusted by who ever in qpr did what diouf did..
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

if someone from our team spat at someone else id be disgusted

hes a rijkard sort of player

gives it the biggun but would run behind officals if tables turned

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Surprised anyone can defend him to be honest. What is there to defend?

He has a charge sheet as long as your arm, doesn't score goals and doesn't put in the effort.

All he has done is make a bit of dough for a few managers and his agent.

Shocking excuse for a professional footballer. I am staggered that the PFA have yet to come out and condemn this sort of behaviour against a fellow member.

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                if that was other way round id be disgusted by who ever in qpr did what diouf did..
                So what about Niel Warnock telling a player to break another players leg?

What about the QPR fans who sing "let him die" when a player is injured?

Not sticking up for diouf as he is a donut, just saying people should know what his about and just ignore the idiot. If he purposley done the tackle to break someones leg then yer different story.

Sticks and stones my break your bones, and all that rubbish.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

"let him die" chant is hardly the same.....the guys not dieing....that's the point of the chant.
                  He said "I don't care if his leg's broken"...his leg was broken and he couldn't care less about that or fact he insulted Mackie when on the ground. There's a delay between the heat of the match and insulting Mackie and then to do it again?! It beggars belief. He's **** and I hope he does get whats coming to him.

Comment

I've found whole episode really unsavoury. I can't 100% speak for all the Rs fans there on Saturday but I know that I was oblivious to any of this... there was no overt indication that it had all "kicked off"'; no handbags, gesticulating etc; just seemed to be a long stoppage for treatment, carried off pitch and play resumed. No sign of any ongoing verbals or attention focussed on Diouf at all.
                    Frankly, if it were not for NWs post-match interview and subsequent player "tweets" would any of us know about this? Dunno if I'm being naive but I'd rather there was some sort of code among pros..... what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch kind of thing. Then raise matters quietly with (P)FA or whoever with hopefully Diouf being severely dealt with. Ultimately, airing it all in public is a bit tawdry and I'd want us to be bigger than that.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                      I've found whole episode really unsavoury. I can't 100% speak for all the Rs fans there on Saturday but I know that I was oblivious to any of this... there was no overt indication that it had all "kicked off"'; no handbags, gesticulating etc; just seemed to be a long stoppage for treatment, carried off pitch and play resumed. No sign of any ongoing verbals or attention focussed on Diouf at all.
                      Frankly, if it were not for NWs post-match interview and subsequent player "tweets" would any of us know about this? Dunno if I'm being naive but I'd rather there was some sort of code among pros..... what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch kind of thing. Then raise matters quietly with (P)FA or whoever with hopefully Diouf being severely dealt with. Ultimately, airing it all in public is a bit tawdry and I'd want us to be bigger than that.
                      Doesn't happen. Look at the Keane/Haaland thing a few years back.

Plus Diouf is a notorious c.u.next Tuesday and deserves the poison

Comment

Not that surprised tbh. Blackburn is full of disgusting benefit-cheating losers and the people there would look up to someone like diouf.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Not that surprised tbh. Blackburn is full of disgusting benefit-cheating losers and the people there would look up to someone like diouf.
                          Damn , i got laid off today so i guess i'll see ya in Blackburn

Comment

it doesnt surprise me, your always gonna have an element of fans that stick up for their own no matter what

Comment

Working...
                            X