No announcement yet.

De Canio Set To Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oi Kangaroo I've just seen your comment which starts something like "its not often I agree with stainrodisalegend..." and there i was thinking i was a voice of sanity...

Oh well, suddenly i know how dexterforengland must feel...

Comment

• Originally posted by writtler View Post
      What about the other 2 lost?

He can't answer that obviously, especially as it does not fit into the 'LDC is our saviour'!

Comment

• Ah yes, BlackMafia, but you overlook the fact that DiCanio has lost pretty well every single match playing such INCREDIBLY entertaining football ("best seen down here in years," etc) that all the Lecce fans went home happy chanting "10 more years..." . Apparently...

Comment

• As I say, he can pit his wits against Juventus, AC Milan, Roma and Inter Milan,

then I'm sure Doncaster, Norwich, Barnsley and Blackpool will be a piece of cake.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• I'm no expert but I'm just not sure its so simple. Sousa was probably quite good at devising pretty passing strategies against silky teams but it didn't really help away to Doncaster. Its a different game.

Comment

• True.

But give me attacking football over defensive football anyday.

Anyway, no guarantees.

Would think Warnock might be a slight favourite, with Keane not out of the question
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                As I say, he can pit his wits against Juventus, AC Milan, Roma and Inter Milan,

then I'm sure Doncaster, Norwich, Barnsley and Blackpool will be a piece of cake.
                Are you that silly to believe that? His record was not exactly great first time around, was it? Plus, considering you want him back and I have already asked you what happens 'if' he got us promoted to the Prem, his current record at Lecce is not exactly encouraging is it, nor his previous record in Serie A, so surely he would be replaced? After all, your argument is for managers to be familiar with the league they are in, is it not?

He is not the messiah!

Comment

• Interesting you say Warnock slight favourite, I thought it would be DiCanio. Agree Luigi is prob a nicer guy but if we want promotion I'd be far more confident with Warnock if he is really up for it and not just looking to boost his pension pot.

As for styles of football, there is attacking football and there is kamakazi football...

Comment

• De Canio has Great record of getting clubs out of trouble.

You could be right, but if Warnock or Keane don;'t get the job, I would like him to finish what he started.

Comment

• should keep De Canio in the past in my opinion, time to move on

Comment

• Think that wd prob be my order of pref too. Hard call between Keane and Warnock. Normally I abhor football violence but kinda hope its keane just for the possibility that he might do something similar to tango man that he did to that manchester city player. nothing too life-threatening, just a gentle little reminder to stay out of team affairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          De Canio has Great record of getting clubs out of trouble.

You could be right, but if Warnock or Keane don;'t get the job, I would like him to finish what he started.
                          Reggina once and Siena twice in Serie A, so not bad, but that does not make him the man to take us up. To me it means he can do a Gregory and keep us up, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                          X