De Canio Set To Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprcarlos View Post
    Good call on pearce Scott didn't think of him but he's started something with the under 21's and i think he'd want to finish that no matter what cash was thrown at him......
    I dont think the FA would let him do both :( At times reckon the U21-s could cane the first team..they play some very attractive attacking football

The more I think about it, I'd bloody love Pearce to be our next manager - dont think many fans would be upset at him being appointed
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I could imagine Pearce pulling that crazed face (Deirdre Barlow neck as well) like he did after scoring against Spain in the Euro's, when the Fat Itie tells him to sub someone at half time.

Comment

Maybe Pearce could toughen Blackstock up by kicking him all over Harlington

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Anyone who thinks this work is very much mistaken
          Agreed ...christ almighty will this club and the clowns that run it get anything right?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Would prefer a no nonsense Keane or Warnock,
            Shock horror agree with Pete, but can't see GP allowing either of them..
            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
              Agreed ...christ almighty will this club and the clowns that run it get anything right?

We need

1 new MANAGER in the mould of Warnock / Keane / Curbishley

2 new Strikers in the mould of Scotland & Beckford

1 new LB in the mould of Spurr

1 new reserve goalie - go and get the best goalie in League 2 I say on the cheap

We need to give Lopez a permanent contract and make sure we get Taarbat on loan

We don't need

A Head Coach in the mould of De Canio / Ainsworth / Romario / or some C ** t from Malaga no ones heard off

Anymore untested young foreign loans in the mould of Di Carmine / Parejo / Ledesma

To sign anymore crocks like Cook or Helguson

We don't need Miller / Hall / Blackstock / Camp / Delaney / Alberti

It's that simple IMO
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-04-2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                We need

1 new MANAGER in the mould of Warnock / Keane / Curbishley

2 new Strikers in the mould of Scotland & Beckford

1 new LB in the mould of Spurr

1 new reserve goalie - go and get the best goalie in League 2 I say on the cheap

We need to give Lopez a permanent contract and make sure we get Taarbat on loan

We don't need

A Head Coach in the mould of De Canio / Ainsworth / Romario / or some C ** t from Malaga no ones heard off

Anymore untested young foreign loans in the mould of Di Carmine / Parejo / Ledesma

To sign anymore crocks like Cook or Helguson

We don't need Miller / Hall / Blackstock / Camp / Delaney / Alberti

It's that simple IMO

You can add that we don't need a Director of Football making all the signings!

Agree with what is needed re.manager, strikers and full backs ...anyone with half a brain could have seen that last summer! ....shame the board didn't ...I honestly think you could take pretty much any fan of the street and they could do a better job than our board!

Still think Cookie will come good though!

Comment

I'm no prude but was it entirely nec to describe the Malaga candidate as "some c***"?

Comment

ps: agree with your other observations though

Comment

I think De Canio did say when he left that he would like to come back one day and finish off the job he started.

I just want to see good football win, loose or draw thats why i would welcome back De Canio and the songs are endless!

Comment

Leewads I think your right there. And I think he will get the job...

Comment

I would lkove to see Gigi back at the R's
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                            You can add that we don't need a Director of Football making all the signings!

Agree with what is needed re.manager, strikers and full backs ...anyone with half a brain could have seen that last summer! ....shame the board didn't ...I honestly think you could take pretty much any fan of the street and they could do a better job than our board!

Still think Cookie will come good though!

I did I highlighted the fact we need a manager not a coach hence no director of football!

Cook & Helguson will both have a role to play next season but we shouldn't have signed them if they failed medicals.

Comment

Keane would be a disaster. Comes across as having bahavourial issues.

Warnock could do the job though. A real character.

Comment

With Warnock I'd be amazed he has a great working relationship with Jordan.

Can anyone honestly see Flavio and Neil working together?
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                                X