Mahon Leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon Leadership

Mahon may not be the answer to our problems, but for me it makes a big difference to the side when he plays as he has the leadership presence in the middle that we lack. Next year we really need a leader like him, but better. Without that - we have quality but nobody is standing out with any presence in the side to lead the team on

Hes like Steve Palmer just not as quick and skillfull ;)

Comment

We won't go up, if he is in the centre of our midfield. A very poor player in general in my opinion.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Wouldnt agree that hes a very poor player. Hes maybe not the one to get us poromoted fair enough, but hes far from a very poor player. In my opinion hes consistently reliable and does a very good job - just lacks the pace. FAR better than a lot of players i have seem in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
          Wouldnt agree that hes a very poor player. Hes maybe not the one to get us poromoted fair enough, but hes far from a very poor player. In my opinion hes consistently reliable and does a very good job - just lacks the pace. FAR better than a lot of players i have seem in recent years
          Ipswich?

Had a few ok/good games but not the man to take us forward
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

agree, not the one to take us forward but how people can describe him as a very poor player is beyond me. Of course hes had the odd bad game, who hasnt? On a general basis however - he has been very good

Comment

Can't fault his effort and commitment, however if we are looking to go up he can not be in our starting eleven.

best game of the season on monday i thought.

Comment

Can't fault his effort and commitment, however if we are looking to go up he can not be in our starting eleven.

best game of the season on monday i thought.

Comment

Plays that holding role well, does lack pace now, maybe not the player to get us up but gives 100% all the time even if its not going well.

Comment

Had an excellent game on Monday, decent option for DM but still behind Legs or Lopez
                    CHAMPIONS
                    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

I don't think he is poor but agree that he isn't the answer in central midfield. I do agree that without him we lack leadership.

Comment

he does a job against the weaker teams and it was good to see him sitting in and allowing Lopez to get forward on monday.

Comment

Well hopefully when Rowlys back he'll be that leader in the midfield, super gav can come off the bench at some point...
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Not sure Rowlands is the answer either. Is a decent player but mis places too many passes for my liking. Great squad player, but would like a player with more presence physically

Comment

Working...
                            X