Many Thanks .. My Last Post On Last Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Thanks .. My Last Post On Last Week

The most difficult week I've ever had being a QPR fan. From finger pointing to personal abuse, on which some think I am solely responsible. I carried the can for a post that I never posted and in the first instance was seen by fans to be written in favour of Paulo Sousa. I have no doubts it was written in favour, but when people need a scapegoat, its easy to lay the blame at someone who has been harping on about the continual tinkering and inept performances.

In hindsight, I went over the top but when you read other reports from other sites, opinion is pretty much the same on the way we played and the feeling we were going nowhere fast.

To win Saturday and to at last see football worth the entrance fee gave me at least some satisfaction, but the over-riding thing for me is my passion for this football club. I would do nothing to damage it and hopefully in 12 months time this sorry episode will be a thing of the past.

The next chapter of QPR is about to be written and I hope anyone who knows me, would know that I was giving an opinion, this was not shared by the majority, but at the end of the day it was opinion.

At times like this you know who your friends are and I would like to make a point of thanking them for their support at this very difficult time. I have felt very down over the last week and thanks to you, it has been easier to bear.

Come on you rrrrrr'ssssssssssssss
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Well said Pete.

Top man.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Good post Pete!

Comment

Shut up, we hate you
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          Shut up, we hate you
          ^^^^ ;D
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

What the rat said.

Only joking.

Comment

You could have been mistaken for a loon that hasn't been posting(has been banned!)for a while!! :red_heart:
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

a: a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter
                b: approval , esteem
                a: belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge
                b: a generally held view

That is an opinion, I'm sure many of us have one....no I would say every man woman and child would have one. Whether right or wrong is another story.

Best not to pass on any opinions if people are going to use them against you....but hey, what would a MB be then?
                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                :grimace:

Comment

Anyone who doubts your love for this club is a fool. I don't agree with you on a lot of things but you are and always will be an R and for that you have my respect.

Comment

i love pete and want man-babies with him if he's up for it???

any port in a storm son...any port in a storm!
                    I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

Maybe they could suckle from his man #####.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        Well said Pete.

Top man.
                        Where was you at time Pete needed you?

I'm only kidding and gutted for you that you missed the game, it was one of the best this season.

Comment

well said
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Where was you at time Pete needed you?

I'm only kidding and gutted for you that you missed the game, it was one of the best this season.
                            You turd bag

I had a football...and I was awsome.
                            I'm ready for the WATRB footy match in the summer...

Mate, I always miss the good ones.
                            Don't know why I bothered with a season ticket this year.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Chin up Pete you pay your money watch the team home and away and are entitled to your opinions.

Sousa has gone now and we move on.

Some of the abuse directed at you and this site has been way over the top.

Roll on next season
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                              X